Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I can only get 8 cps with my mouse, but that is fine for me because I'm currently playing only the Java version of Cubecraft. Bridging would be way easier with better mouse though.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
6-8 cps when I normal
1-2 cps when I get someone in a combo (my aim is more consistent with this cps)
10-11 cps for jitter
and 11-15 cps for butterfly

I use a Logitech G304

Edit: I may not be a pro but I'll answer anyway in hopes of helping you suit your gameplay

Other mouses for butterfly clicking

Also, this article is pretty misleading, most of the mice there have switches that never double click at all. Razer and Logitech's mice don't usually double click except for a select few like the Logitech G304 although I do recommend them for jitter clicking and I highly recommend them for FPS games other than Minecraft.

Get mice like the Glorious Model O/D/I (not the newer O 2 mice) because their poor build quality makes you double click a lot; even quad click and reach over 25 cps with 4ms debounce

Steelseries mice are sometimes used for Minecraft PvP because they double click but they're pretty mid especially with quality control issues like Glorious so I only recommend them if you prefer them much more somehow

That being said, I might recommend other mice because of said poor and inconsistent build quality

The HyperX Pulsefire Haste (and maybe the Pulsefire Haste 2) works just as well and performs exceptionally well on other games too

If you want cheaper options, go for the Logitech G102/G203 or the G304/G305 (if you prefer wireless or would like to try, though this is slightly more expensive than the G203)

The Corsair Katar Pro is an underrated pick, it also works just as well and is at the same price point as the G203

and for drag clicking, just get those A4Tech Bloody series mice, probably the A70x/ABedless because it's literally designed for that

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
qKhalidd wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUB
Xi1m wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
wish mop pebble happy birthday :3
thanks for your birthday wishes y’all x
Top Bottom