Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Hello!

I'm Aroze, a massive tech nerd, usually pretty friendly, born and raised in the UK and can only really speak English. My hobbies are more or less just playing Minecraft, talking on Discord and watching tech videos. I've also recently started making YouTube videos just for fun.

I've been apart of the CubeCraft network for a few years now, haven't really gotten round to creating a forum account though - and I've only just recently joined the Discord server.

Ign - aroze123. I've only ever played on Java - mainly 1.8.9. And most of the time, I'll be playing Eggwars. I'd say I'm decently good at the game.

I usually only use /report but I'm hoping to start using forums reports more often and to just try and be relatively active on here. I also think I would be pretty active on the Discord server, I pretty much live on there.

My setup isn't the best, going to upgrade soon, hopefully. Running a laptop with a 1050 ti, i7 7700hq and 16gb of ddr4@2400mhz. The screen is 1920x1080 and goes upto 120hz. It's by no means bad but an upgrade would be nice. I use an external keyboard and mouse (Razer Huntsman Elite and Razer Mamba TE). Might reply with a pic if anyone's interested.

The community seems really nice and friendly here, looking forward to getting to know a bunch of new people.

Discord - Aroze#0001
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/aroze123

Thanks for reading
-Aroze
Hello!! Welcome!! If you ever need any help with computer setup, I’m kinda of a lover XD feel free to ask for any help! Enjoy your stay here :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom