Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 553983

Maybe you could stop flying hackers by putting a big invisible roof at the top of the world, right above the highest point, so then if they fly they will just hit the wall.:)

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I don't believe it's a good idea because hackers can still fly to the point that players can't hit them.

Can a staff member move this to suggestions?

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Sth like a wall kinda exists as far as I know. If you fly too high Sentinel detects that and bans you.
(Not proofed information)

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
If we put the wall too low then people will be banned just for building up a little. If we put it too high then the hackers will still be able to fly out of reach of the players. So it won’t work

D

Deleted member 553983

Now that you mention that, they could add the feature where it has to calculate if it is physically possible to reach another island. If not, then all other players that reach the island without it being legally possible will be examined by Sentinel. Maybe that would work?

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Maybe you could stop flying hackers by putting a big invisible roof at the top of the world, right above the highest point, so then if they fly they will just hit the wall.:)

Dude this is already implemented in the game. To avoid that if there is a hacker in the game he can't get out over the box and fly to some island and break the egg.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom