Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I would love to see how you guys play eggwars.
My Strategy is rushing
This is mine
I get kit builder 45 or 48 blocks and a pick for my first rush.
Then I get a stone sword 2 stacks of blocks 12 steaks and I keep my stone pick for my last two rushes.

What’s your strategy?

Reactions: Gemmmmie
D

Deleted member 486250

Builder kit + 21 blocks + 1 stone pickaxe -> go to first island doing jump bridging -> destroy the egg (normally they dont have gear or sword) -> kill them with the pickaxe -> buy leather armour + 12 steaks + 1 stack of block -> go to second island and so on...

sometimes I go to second island after kill the first team/solo and then buy gear, blocks and steaks

Olmn

Sep 15, 2020
My Strategy is rushing
This is mine
Then I get a stone sword 2 stacks of blocks 12 steaks and I keep my stone pick for my last two rushes.

What’s your strategy?
overpowered, builder kit, 6 iron, 15 blocks, pic, rush to mid, 10 diamonds, 16 gold, iron sword, iron chest plate and leggings, and then i rush every1 be4 they get stacked :) and last step ofc... i win

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
idk, i dont play eggwars
Truly helpful.

Re: Strategy... It depends on many variables / factors.....
1: How warmed up am I, eg is it the first game of the day.
2. What map? Each map is different.
3. What signals do I get from the players I may rush.. do they look noob, did they have a cage, are they walking like a mobile player, are they clicking their egg, are they randomly trying to dig through the island, did they jump into the cobwebs (yeh... some do), do they look like they have a brain, or do they clearly come across as big brain, or are they clearly rush players cos they're literally coming already (aaaaagggggggggh) etc etc.
4. Do I see that I need to rush the player on the left / right because I can see someone clearly more competent as the next player, or do I think I need to rush the other way... it all depends.
5. Solos / Duos / Squads.. they're all different.
6. In Duos and Squads do you have randoms or competent teammates.

Soooo, many factors (and a lot more than I've listed here) go into the decisions.... sorry if I'm not being too helpful.

I think I'm going to do some videos on it

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
My Strategy is rushing
This is mine

What’s your strategy?

That is simple.
join a party of rankeds players

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
builder kit build 10 blocks to island next to me then kill myself build another 10 blocks upgrade iron gen get 30 blocks stack up and get a pick and get egg once egg dead camp their bridge and bridge fight escapists after a team wipe bridge to mid and rinse and repeat if bowcamper or stacked ppl exist play their own game back get pearl if bows overwhelm

D

Deleted member 554749

My Strategy is rushing
This is mine

What’s your strategy?

6 iron rush on most maps- 9 on haunted and if there are sweats I’ll buy gear and wood sword 1 steak pick.

D

Deleted member 554749

My Strategy is rushing
This is mine

What’s your strategy?

First thing- eggwars solos, squad, or duos?

I personally play solos and squads with more caution and I grab more stuff. In solos I save 25 and rush and I rush 25 Ik fours to. In duos I 6 iron-11 iron.

some maps are easier rushes than others-
These are my personal rushes most of the time: these only work first rush.

Modern: 6
Toys: 6
Dream: 6
Haunted: 9
Library: 6
Forest: 16
Ocean: 26 - I rarely play this map

I tend to skip slower rushes maps as they cause longer games- longer games increase the chance of a diamond camper. Like on forest and oceanI noticed a 12% camping increase out of 50 games I played.

Toys on second rush could be 9 if your in the middle island. And I’d grab armor and 11 for a front 2nd rush.
Rushes at 20+ iron become less rushing and more just game playing. Let me know your ideas.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
My Strategy is rushing
This is mine

What’s your strategy?

Is hard to answer Wave Master, there are lots of factors that can make me change strat (early rushers, the warm-up, presence of an experienced player, the map [is one of the most important ones], the modality of egg wars [Solo, Duo, Team of 4], etc).

But for the standard solo game with nothing too crazy going on and in Normal, I wait 15 seconds on the gold gen to get 3 gold, then recollect at least 19 iron (just need to wait for 4 more) and go to the "center" to recollect 3/5 diamonds (On Spooky is SO different), get back if there is no one there and buy an iron chest plate, also more blocks and a gapple :).

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
(Java)
Kit Money Bags
Drop the iron off the spawn and jump off the island to dupe the kit
respawn grab stone sword, armor, 12 steak, 9 gold carrots, and blocks
grab 6 gold (overpowered mode) grab 2 gold apples
rush mid
grab 12 diamonds get a diamond sword
Win the game

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
My Strategy is rushing
This is mine

What’s your strategy?
I grab 6 iron and rush—-
Wait since I’m toxic i won’t tell you 😎

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom