Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Johrno

Jan 28, 2020
The Netherlands
I'll tell you some things about m. And how I started playing on this server.

I'm Johrno, I am 17 years old and I am from The Netherlands, I've been playing on the cubecraft server for quite a long time. I stopped for 1,5 years and came back 5 months ago. Most of the times I play Eggwars. I'm a obisidian ranker and I'm level 103 atm.

How did I start playing? It was pretty easy to be honest. A friend of mine invited me over too his house, and we started to play Minecraft. This was a few years ago, I'm guessing I was around 13 years old. We started playing with Survival, and I ended up buying Minecraft myself an week later on a crappy, old pc that was used for my mom's work. Not long after I found the cubecraft server, I played on it a ton. I used too play lots of Skywars, but when I took a break and came back I was into Eggwars, and I'm still playing it daily. I'm leveling up quite fast at this time because of the lockdown, I don't do much at all at this point of time.

Some ingame things:
Obsidian & Plus
Level: 103
IGN: Johrno

Well, this was it. My grammar might not always be a 100%, but their is always room for improvement.

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom