Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Falsire

Aug 10, 2017
Scotland
Hey guys!

I am Iain, but my current IGN is Falsire, most people just call me Fal. I'm 22 and live on the west coast of Scotland. I'd have to say my favorite genre of music was Country and Western although my taste in music ranges depending on what I feel like listening to. Currently, right now I am studying Social Sciences and that involves Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Politics, and History. I did apply to join the police, however, this was unsuccessful. Although this isn't a big deal to me, now I can focus on my studies and hopefully get a degree in Psychology and Sociology and become a mental health doctor. As well as this in my free time, I try and play as many video games as I can, but at the same time, I also volunteer for a mental health charity known as SAMH. Apart from all this, I'm generally a laid back person and my hobbies are pretty much-playing video games and playing football (soccer).

I am also a language nerd and love to learn languages, currently, I know English and German, but would like to learn Dutch and Czech!

I strive to help people, I base my life on helping others that in need of help, it could be the smallest thing to the biggest thing and I will try my utmost best to help out with their problem or problems. If you ever feel like you have a problem, no matter how silly it is, feel free to send me a message on the forums and I will get back to you as soon as I can and I will try my best to help you out. Finally, if you ever wish to play any of the mini-games on the CubeCraft feel free to ask me! I'm always online, especially now that I am studying from home!

Thank you for reading, stay safe and have a great day/night!

Last edited:

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
Hello Iain, welcome to the forums.
I wish you could teach me german, Im so bad at it.
What an amazing introduction, hopefully I see u around!

Reactions: Falsire

Falsire

Aug 10, 2017
Scotland
Hello Iain, welcome to the forums.
I wish you could teach me german, Im so bad at it.
What an amazing introduction, hopefully I see u around!
My discord should be on my profile, alternatively you can always start a conversation with me on the forums!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom