Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean1903

Sep 16, 2017
Learn how to install anti-cheats on your server. Every game has at least on hacker of some sort and it's out of hand, just like the people who run it.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Don't worry Sentinel is out there and banning all hackers trust me you don't know how bad it was before Sentinel SO MANY HACKERS EVERY GAME so your lucky ;)

Reactions: Sean1903

Sean1903

Sep 16, 2017
Don't worry Sentinel is out there and banning all hackers trust me you don't know how bad it was before Sentinel SO MANY HACKERS EVERY GAME so your lucky ;)
Not all of them though, it is better than before but... there needs to possibly be a bigger upgrade.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
We actually already have an anti cheat on the server that is constantly watching everyone on the server. It is learning daily and improving, as it rids the server of the players using illegal clients. Even now, we have a message in chat every hour that states the fact that Sentinel is always watching and even how to report rule breakers that are throughout the server. (:

Sean1903

Sep 16, 2017
We actually already have an anti cheat on the server that is constantly watching everyone on the server. It is learning daily and improving, as it rids the server of the players using illegal clients. Even now, we have a message in chat every hour that states the fact that Sentinel is always watching and even how to report rule breakers that are throughout the server. :)
yes, I understand, but the hackers are becoming out of control. It's as though they're taking advantage of this new anti-cheat

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
yes, I understand, but the hackers are becoming out of control. It's as though they're taking advantage of this new anti-cheat
The best way to help us out with that is to record and report them here. It allows for us to rid the server of the players using illegal clients and gives you an opportunity to help improve the community as well. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sean1903
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.