Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Why am I posting this thread?
So everyone will wonder why did I make this thread, It's because there's some people out there,
Who are confused. So I'm here to give a helpful thread

=============================================
Make sure to read the rules first
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Staff Ranks ->
Many players on the server asking who is "LanceDaniels" or "Rubik_Cube_man" So I'm here to explain each staff rank and staff's postions.

Builder
- Alex_de_Grote, Azrealon, HuracanFTW, MartijnMC, Max111D, Squity, TeovoTeovo, Trentu,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helper - UniPotato, Cynamooo, , StorySays, Jackelele, ChaosConjurer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moderator - Anmazing, Buuuddy, , Diogo, Eclipse1314, HectorLalo, , Lezappen, Nikoshka, Orangeric88, Ruben, Serk, telegamer, TheZigBot9000, Younisco, Yoyamin, Skifby, LucianYOLO, Marieke2001, LanceDaniels, zDutchie, Bob_The_Giraffe, TheBrownster904
Senior Moderator - Camezonda, Dai_Matsumoto, ImABubbleHead, Mooofin, zRinne, Soph, iLoveYouuu, CyanYellow
Sales Support - Joe Henry
Admin - Tacosbefriends, andyschofie, Efcluke94, hub3rt,
Developer - CrazymanJR, GingerGeek, IKeirNez, Nayruko, Octobyte, Qatell, theminecoder, toropov, andyschofie, DjekkoPanda, FozZeW, LoonyRules

CEO - johncoles
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner - Rubik_cube_man, Marco Slater
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==================================================
How to appeal and Report ->

Appeal -

One you go to this page "https://appeals.cubecraft.net/" Search for your current ingame name.
Later, you'll see your "current infractions". This shows why did you get banned, who banned you, and when.
So after that, you can appeal, In your appeal, You need to be honest, whether you were hacking or not, Why did you do it, and apologize, If you weren't breaking rules, make sure to add evidence of a video. So it could be easier to get accepted, But if you got banned by Sentinal (Cubecraft's Anti-Cheat) and appeal gets denied and you still believe that your punishment was false, you may start a private conversation with CrazymanJR and he will investigate your situation further. He is a very busy person so please be patient.

Report -

If you think is somebody is breaking rules, and you wanted to report him, try recording him first. Later,
you could upload the video of the player that was breaking rules into youtube. Once the video has been uploaded, copy the link of the video and go to this page "https://reports.cubecraft.net/login" Fill in your login details. Once your on the report page, Click at "Create new report" on the top right corner and fill it in. By the offence, username, and evidence. If there is extra information about the report, please write it. Be patient while reporting, Due to tons of players that are reporting with you.

====================================================

How to report a Bug -

Found a bug? Get some evidence by recording/screenshotting it. After, go to the Forums

forunsheko.PNG

And find "Bug Reports".

Later, Add your video evidence and that's it, It's reported. Staffs will be dealing with it. Please be patient due to your bug reports.

========================================================

How to apply for Helper -

Once your ready to apply for helper, Go to Forums> Staff Applications go to "Helper Applications [OPEN]"
Make sure to read everything. Later, go to "Please apply here" Which will be In the helper applications thread.
(You must read the Helper Application FAQ Before applying.)

Capture.PNG

Please note that they will contact you ONLY if you have been accepted. Please be patient and do not contact staff in regards to the status of your helper application.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/

=======================================================

How to change your forums username -

First, go to your profile page,

Capture.PNG

Click at "Change username" and you're done. Please note that you can only change your username once every month.
(10 messages is required, to be able to change your username)

=========================================================

I know, Many people will say that they already know about these things. Yes, That's only for people you are
confused about several things, which I saw many times. "How to apply for helper" "Which rank is this staff" "How can I change my username" "How to report" "How to appeal" and more.

Thank you for reading it, Have fun!

- Broken/Jexym

Last edited:

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Why am I posted this thread?
So everyone will wonder why did I make this thread, It's because there's some people out there,

Staff Ranks ->
Many players on the server asking who is "LanceDaniels" or "Rubik_Cube_man" So I'm here to explain each staff rank and staff's postions.

Builder
- Alex_de_Grote, Azrealon, HuracanFTW, MartijnMC, Max111D, Squity, TeovoTeovo, Trentu,
Helper - LucianYOLO, LanceDaniels, UniPotato, Marieke2001, zDutchie, Bob_the_Giraffe
Moderator - Anmazing, Buuuddy, CyanYellow, Diogo, DontYouDare(DYD), Eclipse1314, HectorLalo, iLoveYouuu, Lezappen, Nikoshka, Orangeric88, Ruben, Serk, telegamer, TheZigBot9000, Unfearful, Younisco, Yoyamin, Skifby
Senior Moderator - Camezonda, Dai_Matsumoto, ImABubbleHead, Mooofin, zRinne, Soph
Developer - CrazymanJR, GingerGeek, IKeirNez, Nayruko, Octobyte, Qatell, theminecoder, toropov,
Admin - Tacosbefriends, andyschofie, Efcluke94, hub3rt, Rororoyourboat
CEO - johncoles

Appeal -

One you go to this page "https://appeals.cubecraft.net/" Search for your current ingame name.
Later, you'll see your "current infractions". This shows why did you get banned, who banned you, and when.
So after that, you can appeal, In your appeal, You need to be honest, whether you were hacking or not, Why did you do it, and apologize, If you weren't breaking rules, make sure to add evidence of a video. So it could be easier to get accepted, But if you got banned by Sentinal (Cubecraft's Anti-Cheat) and appeal gets denied and you still believe that your punishment was false, you may start a private conversation with CrazymanJR and he will investigate your situation further. He is a very busy person so please be patient.

Report -

If you think is somebody is breaking rules, and you wanted to report him, try recording him first. Later,
you could upload the video of the player that was breaking rules into youtube. Once the video has been uploaded, copy the link of the video and go to this page "https://reports.cubecraft.net/login" Fill in your login details. Once your on the report page, Click at "Create new report" on the top left corner and fill it in. By the offence, username, and evidence. If there is extra information about the report, please write it. Be patient while reporting, Due to tons of players that are reporting with you.

How to report a Bug -

Found a bug? Get some evidence by recording/screenshotting it. After, go to the Forums

And find "Bug Reports".

Later, Add your video evidence and that's it, It's reported. Staffs will be dealing with it. Please be patient due to your bug reports.

Once your ready to apply for helper, Go to Forums> Staff Applications go to "Helper Applications [OPEN]"
Make sure to read everything. Later, go to "Please apply here" Which will be In the helper applications thread.

View attachment 133576
Please note that they will contact you ONLY if you have been accepted. Please be patient and do not contact staff in regards to the status of your helper application.

View attachment 133577

Click at "Change username" and you're done. Please note that you can only change your username once every month.

I know, Many people will say that they already know about these things. Yes, That's only for people you are
confused about several things, which I saw many times. "How to apply for helper" "Which rank is this staff" "How can I change my username" "How to report" "How to appeal" and more.

- Broken/Jexym

Nice thread!
Should be quite useful for newbies.
You didn't include everything, but at least you covered most of it.

Reactions: Clacks

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Awesome that you have made this. I appreciate it that you spend you time in cubecraft.

This is certainly very helpful And Maybe Will they pin it.

Good luck!!

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Awesome guide! Must have taken a long time, and I can see you used a bunch of effort in it.
Good job!! ;)

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Great guide, skimmed through it. Includes pretty much all the key points. Nice job.
This is a good thread! Includes a variety of info related to staff or forums related stuff!
Awesome that you have made this. I appreciate it that you spend you time in cubecraft.

This is certainly very helpful And Maybe Will they pin it.

Good luck!!
Great thread! I might link this thread to new members! Good job ;)
Great guide! Includes a lot of important stuff!
Nice helpful thread!
Awesome guide! Must have taken a long time, and I can see you used a bunch of effort in it.
Good job!! ;)
Thank you all for the support, I hope it was helpful to you guys :)!

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Why am I posting this thread?

Staff Ranks ->

Builder
Helper - LucianYOLO, LanceDaniels, UniPotato, Marieke2001, zDutchie, Bob_the_Giraffe
Moderator - Anmazing, Buuuddy, CyanYellow, Diogo, DontYouDare(DYD), Eclipse1314, HectorLalo, iLoveYouuu, Lezappen, Nikoshka, Orangeric88, Ruben, Serk, telegamer, TheZigBot9000, Unfearful, Younisco, Yoyamin, Skifby
Senior Moderator - Camezonda, Dai_Matsumoto, ImABubbleHead, Mooofin, zRinne, Soph
Developer - CrazymanJR, GingerGeek, IKeirNez, Nayruko, Octobyte, Qatell, theminecoder, toropov,
Admin - Tacosbefriends, andyschofie, Efcluke94, hub3rt, Rororoyourboat
CEO - johncoles

Appeal -

Report -

you could upload the video of the player that was breaking rules into youtube. Once the video has been uploaded, copy the link of the video and go to this page "https://reports.cubecraft.net/login" Fill in your login details. Once your on the report page, Click at "Create new report" on the top right corner and fill it in. By the offence, username, and evidence. If there is extra information about the report, please write it. Be patient while reporting, Due to tons of players that are reporting with you.

How to report a Bug -

And find "Bug Reports".

View attachment 133576

View attachment 133577

- Broken/Jexym

Ambitious work!
This guide is very helpful to confused players. Hopefully this gets pinned.

Thank you. :)

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Reina (Roro) is no longer Admin and Andyschofie is also (web) Developer.

Nice guide, though. This should be pinned :)

EDIT: What's the point of having Johcoles as CEO? CEO is a tag he added because, he's the Digital Tree Media CEO and Owner. If you add Johncoles as CEO, you should add Zed (GingerGeek) as CTO (Chief Tech Officer, or something like that). It would be more helpful if you add Rubik as Founder and remove John from CEO, since it might be confusing for newbies ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ciwa and Clacks

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Awesome thread, very helpful!
And I believe you can only change your username once you have 10 messages.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom