Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

I was appling for helper today and I thought... Why doesent CubeCraft Put in how long till they are recruiting new helpers, I know that this could mean a lot of effort having to change it all the time but its worth. Also do you have to have a rank and what rank does it have to be? Antother thing is CubeCraft why dont you have a Android app? It would help a lot because I dont like the fact that I have to go tho Google/Internet so i think that having an Android app would save a lot of time.
Please take this into consideration

//SpinZepz

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Hi there,

I was appling for helper today and I thought... Why doesent CubeCraft Put in how long till they are recruiting new helpers, I know that this could mean a lot of effort having to change it all the time but its worth. Also do you have to have a rank and what rank does it have to be? Antother thing is CubeCraft why dont you have a Android app? It would help a lot because I dont like the fact that I have to go tho Google/Internet so i think that having an Android app would save a lot of time.
Please take this into consideration

//SpinZepz
You don't need any rank to apply for helper. You need a good amount of reports, 10+ good forums activity, 50+ messages and you need to be able to moderate and help around in lobbies and games. I don't know why they don't give a time for how long the applications are open, this one has been here for 6 months or so I believe.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
They said they were recruiting 10+ Helpers a few months ago...
Idk how long they will keep this. So yeah...

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Why doesent CubeCraft Put in how long till they are recruiting new helpers,
It's always nice to get a lot of applications. That's the main reason why they are still open.

Also do you have to have a rank and what rank does it have to be?
You don't need a rank on the server to apply for staff. Just be active, nice and helpfull :)

Antother thing is CubeCraft why dont you have a Android app?
This has been suggested mainy mainy times. Currently the forums are mobile friendly.
I personally think it's not a big deal to open your browser on your phone. It's the same as opening an app. Just keep a page of the forums open (that's what I do,... I actually have like 15 open xd)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom