Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

I was appling for helper today and I thought... Why doesent CubeCraft Put in how long till they are recruiting new helpers, I know that this could mean a lot of effort having to change it all the time but its worth. Also do you have to have a rank and what rank does it have to be? Antother thing is CubeCraft why dont you have a Android app? It would help a lot because I dont like the fact that I have to go tho Google/Internet so i think that having an Android app would save a lot of time.
Please take this into consideration

//SpinZepz

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Hi there,

I was appling for helper today and I thought... Why doesent CubeCraft Put in how long till they are recruiting new helpers, I know that this could mean a lot of effort having to change it all the time but its worth. Also do you have to have a rank and what rank does it have to be? Antother thing is CubeCraft why dont you have a Android app? It would help a lot because I dont like the fact that I have to go tho Google/Internet so i think that having an Android app would save a lot of time.
Please take this into consideration

//SpinZepz
You don't need any rank to apply for helper. You need a good amount of reports, 10+ good forums activity, 50+ messages and you need to be able to moderate and help around in lobbies and games. I don't know why they don't give a time for how long the applications are open, this one has been here for 6 months or so I believe.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
They said they were recruiting 10+ Helpers a few months ago...
Idk how long they will keep this. So yeah...

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Why doesent CubeCraft Put in how long till they are recruiting new helpers,
It's always nice to get a lot of applications. That's the main reason why they are still open.

Also do you have to have a rank and what rank does it have to be?
You don't need a rank on the server to apply for staff. Just be active, nice and helpfull :)

Antother thing is CubeCraft why dont you have a Android app?
This has been suggested mainy mainy times. Currently the forums are mobile friendly.
I personally think it's not a big deal to open your browser on your phone. It's the same as opening an app. Just keep a page of the forums open (that's what I do,... I actually have like 15 open xd)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom