Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey There! I wanna ask what does this mean: Community-Driven - Providing decent and valuable community interaction is the heart of our community. Start conversations, support our social media, suggest ideas, help others and provide insightful & quality content on our platforms.
I think the "community-driven" is important, that's why I'm asking.

Reactions: Click Greatness

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Community driven means, as told above, you should be active in the community, chat with members, suggest ideas to improve our games, help other members whenever needed etc.
For example, have good interactions with members on our Discord server, maybe make a suggestion or two.
It really doesn't matter what you suggest, we are looking for improvement on every way possible!
Hope that answers your question, if you have anything to ask just reply to this thread with your question

Reactions: Patsman

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Community driven means, as told above, you should be active in the community, chat with members, suggest ideas to improve our games, help other members whenever needed etc.
For example, have good interactions with members on our Discord server, maybe make a suggestion or two.
It really doesn't matter what you suggest, we are looking for improvement on every way possible!
Hope that answers your question, if you have anything to ask just reply to this thread with your question
Thank you very very very much for the efforts that you put on answering my question, ofc I understood what you explained!

• Love
Reactions: AnolTongi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
Top Bottom