i just got banned midgame just playin some tower defence and it said change ur password so i did and now i cant join????? i even got a paid membership??????
Neh not really considering comprimised account bans are mostly issued by automatic algorithms, am asking for the username so I can manually unban him :P
i just got banned midgame just playin some tower defence and it said change ur password so i did and now i cant join????? i even got a paid membership??????
Dude, that was Blocked Connection, or something like that, but don't worry that's because CubeCraft detected you like a bot, don't worry, in less than a day you'll be unbanned, matter of hours.
As soon you said "It say: change your password" I deduce that it's a "Compromised account" ban. Don't worry, it isn't a severe punishment. This mean that your account is getting used by someone else.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.