Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shr3ksc0pe

Nov 18, 2017
I am trying to get as many achievements as possible in skywars, and right now I am trying to get the "Revenge" one. You have to set up a trap to make your opponent die in 3 seconds after you die yourself. I managed to knock someone down with a bow when I am falling into the void, but I still don't get it.

Also, I have a new strategy, that involves lava, and when I put lava under the person and then jump down into the void, I die before them, it just says that they were burnt to a crisp, not me burning them. I have tried putting lava then hitting them with a sword, but it still won't work.

Any ideas why?

Reactions: ThaDoggo

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
I am trying to get as many achievements as possible in skywars, and right now I am trying to get the "Revenge" one. You have to set up a trap to make your opponent die in 3 seconds after you die yourself. I managed to knock someone down with a bow when I am falling into the void, but I still don't get it.

Also, I have a new strategy, that involves lava, and when I put lava under the person and then jump down into the void, I die before them, it just says that they were burnt to a crisp, not me burning them. I have tried putting lava then hitting them with a sword, but it still won't work.

Any ideas why?
Dont know why.
But my strategy is on tron fighting at mid let yourself fall and then hit the player!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Any ideas why?
You have to play with a friend to get this achievement easily!
He has to smack you and you have to smack him, and you have to jump in the void together.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
You have to play with a friend to get this achievement easily!
He has to smack you and you have to smack him, and you have to jump in the void together.
or your just good and do it legit... by being naked and place lava on ur enemy... (that isnt how i did it i got all the achievements random)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom