Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Clover4

Jul 10, 2020
Hello,

I start playing skyblock and I'm so stupid that I destroy my cow spawner with axe (!) and nothing drop... other players said I screw up my game.

How I can reset my profile to start from the beggining?
Is there any option to recover the destroyed spawner? They cost 25k in shop, I have 1k so this is won't work.

Can someone help me?

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
1) Press the endcrystal in you hotbar or right click on a villager
2) Press the wooden head ( Profile Menu )
3) Choose the profile slot that you want to reset
4) Press the tnt item it says Delete Profile

Hopefully this work for you :D

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
1) Press the endcrystal in you hotbar or right click on a villager
2) Press the wooden head ( Profile Menu )
3) Choose the profile slot that you want to reset
4) Press the tnt item it says Delete Profile

Hopefully this work for you :D
@Clover4 Please let us know if this worked for you :)

- Moved to Support. ➡

Clover4

Jul 10, 2020
But... what I can do now? I can't continue play without spawner and can't restart the game.

Can admin just reset my whole account?

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
He probably can't the best way to move on is just start a co-op island or farm money to buy a new cowspawner.

Clover4

Jul 10, 2020
Sorry, but I do not believe that admin can't deleted account.
This is a simple tick to ban/delete the account in the panel.

The problem is the game allows me to broke my account, but do not give me any tools to repair my mistake.

Rangeclient

Apr 3, 2020
I think you should start farming some money with doing other things on your island and buy a new cow spawner.

Clover4

Jul 10, 2020
I think you should start farming some money with doing other things on your island and buy a new cow spawner.

I'm at beginning, now I have no more animals on the game and ~1k points. Are you sure there is really an option to farm 25k to do it? When I asked other players, they tell me to have ~15k when playing much time without stupid mistakes that I do.

Rangeclient

Apr 3, 2020
I'm at beginning, now I have no more animals on the game and ~1k points. Are you sure there is really an option to farm 25k to do it? When I asked other players, they tell me to have ~15k when playing much time without stupid mistakes that I do.
It's gonna take some time but i think you should be able to sell other things than just meat.

Clover4

Jul 10, 2020
I start another, new co-op profile. My first island reset, but I see second from start and there is the same island as my solo - without spawner and tree that I destroy! What the...?

Rangeclient

Apr 3, 2020
Did you make a new island? Because when i started my island there wasn't a spawner at the beginning too. You should just stary playing on that co-op and you will probably get a spawner soon.

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
Yes I know but think it positive. It will take more time to grind the money for the mobspawner than start all over again and you already know what to expect form the quests so it will go even faster. Also relog and the bug gets fixed I think. Somebody had the same problem as you and he just relogged his minecraft.

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
Btw other people are further into the game. They gather money faster because they can sell stuff that has a higher value. In the beginning its hard to get 25k without having better stuff then the first 3 islands. Here are also some helpfull links made by the community.

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
Can't fit 2 links in 1 message.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom