Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loads_o_butter

Nov 5, 2015
Colorado
www.youtube.com
Hey guys im loads_o_butter and i got a serious problem ... i get called a hacker almost every other game but i know cube lag is a problem and one day im worried someone will record me and it may actually look like im hacking i like the community and i want to stick around and hopefully not get banned by mistake is there anything i can do to prevent this from happening i have been playing SG for almost 2 years now not all on this server ... and i know at times it looks like i am hacking for instance killing a team of 6< then again it is hard to kill a team of 6< and not get accused of hacks is there any steps i can take to ensure that i wont get banned for suspicion of hacks ?

P.S. Don't judge my grammar i know its bad spelling has never been my strong suite.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Hi, Loads_o_butter. I understand your concern and want to assure you that the likelihood of you getting banned for lag is fairly low, and if by some strange occurrence you do, it's very easy for us to review the footage and check for lag. Please, enjoy your time on our server and don't worry. If you don't hack, abuse glitches, or break any of our other rules, you will not be banned. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom