Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
Hi!
I've played skyblock for 9 hours and I've started spreading my base since I wasn't able to succes the Main Quest; "Enchanting Apprentice" because idk how enchant an item X3.
If someone please can help me, because I'm rlly stuck X3.
Thanks!

inkuwuw you're not a real gamer!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
In a villager menu, you should have the option of going to the hub (wood door on the right side of the gui). This takes you to the hub world where you can find NPCs for enchanting, buying/selling, repairing, and a few other things.
To get back to your island, use the overworld portal or the dimension teleported in your end crystal menu

Reactions: Nyawh

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hi!
I've played skyblock for 9 hours and I've started spreading my base since I wasn't able to succes the Main Quest; "Enchanting Apprentice" because idk how enchant an item X3.
If someone please can help me, because I'm rlly stuck X3.
Thanks!

inkuwuw you're not a real gamer!
You need to go to the SkyBlock Hub and talk with the apropiate Villager!

Greetings and Good Luck!

Reactions: Nyawh

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
In a villager menu, you should have the option of going to the hub (wood door on the right side of the gui). This takes you to the hub world where you can find NPCs for enchanting, buying/selling, repairing, and a few other things.
To get back to your island, use the overworld portal or the dimension teleported in your end crystal menu
Thank you so much!

Reactions: its_Marto03
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Top Bottom