Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

XDilanXKings

Jan 11, 2016
Mexico
www.youtube.com
I want to tell something 3 days ago a moderator I ban by mistake instead of a ban to a hacker that I burn ban me ami and I've time appealing to me desbanen but I do not answer this administrator already terminated by banearme without reason and without tests do not want me to answer so if instead of desbanen I can buy for myself because I could tell where I do it because I have many points and lose record that boy in my mind and it's not fair if someone can help me?

Mattuki

Mar 21, 2015
I want to tell something 3 days ago a moderator I ban by mistake instead of a ban to a hacker that I burn ban me ami and I've time appealing to me desbanen but I do not answer this administrator already terminated by banearme without reason and without tests do not want me to answer so if instead of desbanen I can buy for myself because I could tell where I do it because I have many points and lose record that boy in my mind and it's not fair if someone can help me?
i dont understand the most of what did u say, the only thing i understand is the next:
you have been baned by a mod for "hacked client". appeal at http://appeals.ccgn.co
@CyanYellow @PinkSparkleWolf pls help

Superherolinker

Dec 11, 2015
In my lab, brewing a poison potion
Https://appeals.CCGN.co
Write this in your appeal :D

I love pandas

XDilanXKings

Jan 11, 2016
Mexico
www.youtube.com
[Quote = "Cheez, post: 403427, miembro de: 85.740"]? ¿Usted ha conseguido una respuesta aún [/ quote]

YA YA ME AYUDARON YA VIERON QUE EL MODERADOR ME BANEO SIN RAZON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom