Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ghxsty1

Jan 22, 2022
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! I've been playing cubecraft for like almost a year now. Didnt know about the forums until 2 months ago lol. I'm Ghosty! I'm trying to be more active in the forums lately. When I started playing cc I was on mobile then a couple months later I switched to console then this july I switched to pc so I'm generally a bedrock player

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! Nice to meet tou Ghosty!
Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here :)

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I've been playing cubecraft for like almost a year now. Didnt know about the forums until 2 months ago lol. I'm Ghosty! I'm trying to be more active in the forums lately. When I started playing cc I was on mobile then a couple months later I switched to console then this july I switched to pc so I'm generally a bedrock player
Welcome to the forums!!

OyTekla

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
INNERSLOTH
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to forums!

I personally started off on the java server in 2015 then I switched over to the Nintendo switch version in 2018 and now I'm on PC. I don't really play on the java version anymore because they are on 1.12 now and I don't enjoy 1.12 as much as 1.8 and 1.9 PvP

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums! Hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom