Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Firewall

Aug 27, 2017
Hello,
I'm new to this community, I joined yesterday, I noticed that a lot of people are active here, so I thought let's give it a shot haha.
So here's my introduction:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do I like to do?: Well, I love to go outside haha, and spend my computer time on developing plugins, I've coded for a couple small servers (Won't be saying names ofcourse :P). My biggest project I've coded is a anticheat, it's pretty advanced, it has many checks, I'm removing false-positives ofcourse. I'm doing my best to teach my friends to code aswell, so they can help me later with improving the anticheat, I'll be selling the anticheat to networks who need them. I can code Python, C#, .net, Java ofcourse haha.
Where am I from?: I am from the Netherlands!
What languages do I speak?: I currently speak Dutch, English, learning Russian.
Do you play other games than minecraft? Yes I do, I play CS:GO (Counter Strike Global Offensive), H1Z1, PayDay 2, GTA 5
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any coding issues / questions, be sure to PM me or ask me in this thread! :P

Regards,
-Firewall

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hello,
I'm new to this community, I joined yesterday, I noticed that a lot of people are active here, so I thought let's give it a shot haha.
So here's my introduction:
What do I like to do?: Well, I love to go outside haha, and spend my computer time on developing plugins, I've coded for a couple small servers (Won't be saying names ofcourse :p). My biggest project I've coded is a anticheat, it's pretty advanced, it has many checks, I'm removing false-positives ofcourse. I'm doing my best to teach my friends to code aswell, so they can help me later with improving the anticheat, I'll be selling the anticheat to networks who need them. I can code Python, C#, .net, Java ofcourse haha.
Where am I from?: I am from the Netherlands!
What languages do I speak?: I currently speak Dutch, English, learning Russian.
Do you play other games than minecraft? Yes I do, I play CS:GO (Counter Strike Global Offensive), H1Z1, PayDay 2, GTA 5
If you have any coding issues / questions, be sure to PM me or ask me in this thread! :p

Regards,
-Firewall

Hello! Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Since you are new, this page might be helpful to you. Should you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Have an amazing day.

~ Love, ChaosConjurer

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey There!
Welcome on the cubecraft forums.
Nice to know more about you a very nice thread and nice explained. You can play with us and the community is very helpfull and cool!
~~~> King Regards, Twan / PvPGek.

Reactions: Firewall

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there!
Nice to meet you! Welcome to the CubCraft Forums!

Here are a couple useful links you may need sometimes:;)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Welcome on the forums of Cubecraft and Nice to know a lot more about you! I hope that you will enjoy the forums here.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom