Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zabbadoodle

Apr 11, 2016
Hi My name zabbadoodle and I need lesson on 1.9 pvp i suck at it and really want help. Please help me

How2Minecraft

Sep 25, 2016
You should go to 1.10 and activate the bar in your options and controls. If u look in the middle of your screen, each time u hit the bar starts from the start and starts to fill up. The farther it fills up, the more damage u do.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Just pop onto the PvP section of the server, plenty of helpful people in there will happily help you out while dueling with them. Most people are quite nice like that :)

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
Just jump and move around the target a lot. Standing still and hitting makes an easier target. Then just hit the player when the weapon has recharged with a hard hit. Also keeping in mind aces do more damage. Got example iron axe does more damage than diamond sword.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
All you need to do is choose between a sword and an axe. If you really want to spam click, you should use a sword as it has a faster cool-down. What most people do is change their attack indicator to their crosshair to see the cool-down. A small meter will appear on you crosshair and when that meter is recharged again, you should be able to hit. You can leave it default on hotbar as well though. Beware, an axe does more damage but a sword will do even more overtime. Fights are much longer and spam clicking only works with a pickaxe and is usually used to break armour. Hope I could help you. If you still have questions, feel free to start a conversation with me ;).

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom