Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsMeDerpMario

Novice Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hello Word?

So I guess this is a new programming language I haven't written in...? (For anyone wondering Hello world program is pretty much the first thing you learn a new language.) Leaving aside the computing jokes, my name is LukaG_ and this is my first (public) post on the CubeCraft forms. clap clap

To quickly tell you something about myself, I'm an average 20-year-old dude from the wonders of the internet. In real life, I'm a computer science student spending the best times of my life studying and having fun with friends. Apart from coding and computer shenanigans I'm also a big fan of nature and spending time in the mountains, hiking, cycling or just being outside.

In Minecraft I'm still the same cool and friendly nerd trying to spend some of my free time playing games and learning new things along the way. When it comes to the game alone I have been playing Minecraft since 2016, but I have recently moved from Java to Bedrock edition since I wanted to try something new and experience some new communities. I have played on Cubecraft before, but this time I decided I want to spend some more time here and actually get to know a few more people and not just play games alone. How well that will go I do not know yet, but I always like to think positively and with a smile on my face.

My main goal here is to be a friendly face in the community, learn something new and maybe help some people along the way. Can't wait to meet ya all and I'll see you around on the server✌️

~LukaG_
Nice to meet you LukaG_!

• Love
Reactions: FoxFil_ and LukaG_

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
hi LukaG_,
that's some good introduction, your writing style is truly nice^^

it is good to see that there are other people out there that like both computer stuff and nature:)
Let's break those stereotypes down to dust!

Welcome to the forums! :D

• Love
Reactions: LukaG_ and FoxFil_

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
hi LukaG_,
that's some good introduction, your writing style is truly nice^^

it is good to see that there are other people out there that like both computer stuff and nature:)
Let's break those stereotypes down to dust!

Welcome to the forums! :D
Hello Neurogenesis!

I do try my best with my writing since I actually like it quite a lot. Yea computers and programming are great, but just because I went into this field I didn't want to abandon the pretty and peaceful nature and fun I had there before spending a lot of my time in front of the screen. I'm all for programmers being like me, so always happy to find others that enjoy similar things.

Anyway, thanks for the welcomes and I hope to see you around! 😊

• Love
Reactions: Otherworld

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
Hello Neurogenesis!

I do try my best with my writing since I actually like it quite a lot. Yea computers and programming are great, but just because I went into this field I didn't want to abandon the pretty and peaceful nature and fun I had there before spending a lot of my time in front of the screen. I'm all for programmers being like me, so always happy to find others that enjoy similar things.

Anyway, thanks for the welcomes and I hope to see you around! 😊
Agreed.
Hope to see you around, too!^^

Reactions: LukaG_
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.