Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Hello Word?

So I guess this is a new programming language I haven't written in...? (For anyone wondering Hello world program is pretty much the first thing you learn a new language.) Leaving aside the computing jokes, my name is LukaG_ and this is my first (public) post on the CubeCraft forms. clap clap

To quickly tell you something about myself, I'm an average 20-year-old dude from the wonders of the internet. In real life, I'm a computer science student spending the best times of my life studying and having fun with friends. Apart from coding and computer shenanigans I'm also a big fan of nature and spending time in the mountains, hiking, cycling or just being outside.

In Minecraft I'm still the same cool and friendly nerd trying to spend some of my free time playing games and learning new things along the way. When it comes to the game alone I have been playing Minecraft since 2016, but I have recently moved from Java to Bedrock edition since I wanted to try something new and experience some new communities. I have played on Cubecraft before, but this time I decided I want to spend some more time here and actually get to know a few more people and not just play games alone. How well that will go I do not know yet, but I always like to think positively and with a smile on my face.

My main goal here is to be a friendly face in the community, learn something new and maybe help some people along the way. Can't wait to meet ya all and I'll see you around on the server✌️

~LukaG_

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello LukaG, welcome to the forums! I have studied computer science in the past, but unfortunately it was too difficult for me. I hope you're enjoying it, though!

• Love
Reactions: Lovelyon and LukaG_

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Hello LukaG, welcome to the forums! I have studied computer science in the past, but unfortunately it was too difficult for me. I hope you're enjoying it, though!
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome. Yea, programming can be kinda hard, but I am loving it atm. Will do my very best to have fun and enjoy my stay

Nice to meet you LukaG_!
Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here (:

See you around!
Hello xAmazinq. Thanks for the welcomes, I'm sure I'll see you around sooner or later ;)

Reactions: Amazinq and Lyriie

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Word?

So I guess this is a new programming language I haven't written in...? (For anyone wondering Hello world program is pretty much the first thing you learn a new language.) Leaving aside the computing jokes, my name is LukaG_ and this is my first (public) post on the CubeCraft forms. clap clap

To quickly tell you something about myself, I'm an average 20-year-old dude from the wonders of the internet. In real life, I'm a computer science student spending the best times of my life studying and having fun with friends. Apart from coding and computer shenanigans I'm also a big fan of nature and spending time in the mountains, hiking, cycling or just being outside.

In Minecraft I'm still the same cool and friendly nerd trying to spend some of my free time playing games and learning new things along the way. When it comes to the game alone I have been playing Minecraft since 2016, but I have recently moved from Java to Bedrock edition since I wanted to try something new and experience some new communities. I have played on Cubecraft before, but this time I decided I want to spend some more time here and actually get to know a few more people and not just play games alone. How well that will go I do not know yet, but I always like to think positively and with a smile on my face.

My main goal here is to be a friendly face in the community, learn something new and maybe help some people along the way. Can't wait to meet ya all and I'll see you around on the server✌️

~LukaG_
Welcome!
Good luck on the forums!

• Love
Reactions: LukaG_

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Welcome to the community! You sound like a really cool person. :o
I love nature, and I genuinely want to spend time in the mountains, but sadly there are none in the Netherlands..

In any case I really look forward to seeing you around! :D

• Love
Reactions: LukaG_ and FoxFil_

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Welcome to the community! You sound like a really cool person. :o
I love nature, and I genuinely want to spend time in the mountains, but sadly there are none in the Netherlands..

In any case I really look forward to seeing you around! :D
I mean I try to be cool, what is successful, now that's another story... Yea, the mountains are great, but the Netherlands you say? So you do more cycling/you into that?

Hope to see you around too ;)

• Love
Reactions: Goldy
Feb 9, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello Word?

~LukaG_
Nice to meet you LukaG ! I am really glad to meet you and happy you are here! :)

• Love
Reactions: LukaG_

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
So you do more cycling/you into that?
YESS I love cycling!!
I go mountain biking pretty much every week, I skip sometimes but I'm trying :p Sadly there's only one trail in my local forest though, I really wish there were more to choose from..

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
YESS I love cycling!!
I go mountain biking pretty much every week, I skip sometimes but I'm trying :p Sadly there's only one trail in my local forest though, I really wish there were more to choose from..
So we both agree that cycling is fun 🎊 I mean here we have more hills and forests for cycling but it's pretty much up to everyone to find and remember their own trails since we don't mark them so much. But we do have quite a lot of cycling paths in the valleys

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
So we both agree that cycling is fun 🎊 I mean here we have more hills and forests for cycling but it's pretty much up to everyone to find and remember their own trails since we don't mark them so much. But we do have quite a lot of cycling paths in the valleys
Sounds like a lovely place then! :D
Finding your own trail would kinda be illegal here though.. It'd be too damaging to nature to let just anyone make trails.

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Sounds like a lovely place then! :D
Finding your own trail would kinda be illegal here though.. It'd be too damaging to nature to let just anyone make trails.
I actually didn't mean it exactly like that... It's more that we have a lot of paths and forest roads and trails here, but almost none of them are marked so everyone has to remember those paths and find their own ways around ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom