Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
Just a few years ago, I applied and I did not continue with the process, right now I want to postulate again, my case is not recent and is old, and why could not be easy?
I know that I could help A lot of the server to grow, I am a good qualified builder, and not only I say it, They say it all ...: s

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
You should apply for a builder rank, I think you would be a very good builder. By the way, good work!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Just a few years ago, I applied and I did not continue with the process, right now I want to postulate again, my case is not recent and is old, and why could not be easy?
I know that I could help A lot of the server to grow, I am a good qualified builder, and not only I say it, They say it all ...: s
It's not up to the members to decide,but the build team.

Reactions: blakersito

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
It's not up to the members to decide,but the build team.
Bah, why the negativity? I am very sure of what I do and that is why I am so sure to be postulating again for now if I can enter, just like that, the buildteam decides but if it was not given the opportunity to enter, then continue selling my maps for Mcmarket as always.

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
I think I've said this before on a similar map where someone did some kind of japan themed build but anything that relates to me, I support 10/10 :P

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Please don't ask people to be a builder when they just showed what they build. They are not accepting map submission currently ( correct me if I'm wrong ) and getting to be a builder on CC is way harder then you think.
Let them say? It's not s problem....

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This is completely increadible! I think i already told you but i will just do that again, APPLY FOR BUILDER!
Its sad that they dont accept some maps from people like you, thats just really good! I couldn't even imagine building stuff that good! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom