Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
This is a new map, designed to use it for a game like bewars or eggwars, the map has a central island 4 islands of equipment and 4 islands of resources, also this apt with free spaces for pvp and has blocks that do not cause as much Lag, is a map both playable and aesthetic, here I leave pictures and hope you can qualify with a scale of 0-10
Thanks for your time: D
I hope to someday be part of the construcción team. My folder: http://blakersito.imgur.com/all
Screenshot_30.png

Screenshot_28.png
Screenshot_29.png
Screenshot_32.png

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Looks good! Could you show us some pictures of the inside of mid? Cause if you can't get inside then it seems pretty boring. o_Oo_O

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Well done, This is a very good build. I like the detail and effort that you put into this and the idea of it. I see that this is a Ancient Japan sort of build and as someone who finds Ancient Japan very interesting, I love the build concept. Very well done indeed

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Love the map! Lots of detail and very well built! Hope to see it added in the near future!
(Also, do you have a name for the map?)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Looks good!

Some advice: The corner islands seem to not have any leveling, & are bland by way of coloring. Just one block type looks pretty boring
I'm not sure what the case is with the inside of mid, but I doubt that it's detailed considering the outside is still a little basic. It's just a repeated pattern.

For the rest, as I said earlier, it looks good!

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Amazing build! <3 <3 I really love it ^^
It's B-E-A-Utiful! <3
You should apply for builder, you have some awesome skills C:
Awesome, great, perfect build! +1

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
Many thanks to all the truth that follow me and observe my constructions, I hope someday I can make them for this great server.
Can continue to build and continue showing many better things and more beautiful,
thank you very much to all

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Wow Great work. It is anmazing! Pls apply for builder And show them this. You are a Great builder.
Please don't ask people to be a builder when they just showed what they build. They are not accepting map submission currently ( correct me if I'm wrong ) and getting to be a builder on CC is way harder then you think.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
For my feedback,

I think it's good to have an ancient japanese style of build. I think the side islands could add some more details ( like more japanese stuff ), the mid looks really cool.
keep up the work!

-RayzMC

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom