Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
Just a few years ago, I applied and I did not continue with the process, right now I want to postulate again, my case is not recent and is old, and why could not be easy?
I know that I could help A lot of the server to grow, I am a good qualified builder, and not only I say it, They say it all ...: s

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
You should apply for a builder rank, I think you would be a very good builder. By the way, good work!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Just a few years ago, I applied and I did not continue with the process, right now I want to postulate again, my case is not recent and is old, and why could not be easy?
I know that I could help A lot of the server to grow, I am a good qualified builder, and not only I say it, They say it all ...: s
It's not up to the members to decide,but the build team.

Reactions: blakersito

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
It's not up to the members to decide,but the build team.
Bah, why the negativity? I am very sure of what I do and that is why I am so sure to be postulating again for now if I can enter, just like that, the buildteam decides but if it was not given the opportunity to enter, then continue selling my maps for Mcmarket as always.

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
I think I've said this before on a similar map where someone did some kind of japan themed build but anything that relates to me, I support 10/10 :P

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Please don't ask people to be a builder when they just showed what they build. They are not accepting map submission currently ( correct me if I'm wrong ) and getting to be a builder on CC is way harder then you think.
Let them say? It's not s problem....

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This is completely increadible! I think i already told you but i will just do that again, APPLY FOR BUILDER!
Its sad that they dont accept some maps from people like you, thats just really good! I couldn't even imagine building stuff that good! :D

Members Online
Top Bottom