Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZoexyTV

Oct 21, 2022
Switzerland
Pronouns
He/Him
I found this server with a friend and we loved the server, we play it almost every day. The things I liked the most were the community and the diversity of the server, my favorite game modes are Eggwars, Skywars and Blockwars CTF. I live in Switzerland and i like Jojo, video games and youtube video. I speak French and Portuguese fluently but at school I also learn English and German. I think it was, otherwise I hope you have a good day hoping to see you on the server or on the Cubecraft Discord.

And here is my first part of the day :

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
Hii! Welcome to the forums! It's been a pleasure to get to know you a bit. :3

Switzerland has all those tall and majestic mountains and lakes. With all the green grass and the soft morning fog. Truly incredible and beautiful. Huh, it's already November, where did the whole year go! I wonder if it's already snowy there?

Btw, that's been a really sweet egg breaking run, your skills are really starting to bloom here! GG
hmm…maybe we'll meet one day, I'll drop a hi! :)

Reactions: Hoshi

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello Zoexy, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Reactions: Hoshi

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I found this server with a friend and we loved the server, we play it almost every day. The things I liked the most were the community and the diversity of the server, my favorite game modes are Eggwars, Skywars and Blockwars CTF. I live in Switzerland and i like Jojo, video games and youtube video. I speak French and Portuguese fluently but at school I also learn English and German. I think it was, otherwise I hope you have a good day hoping to see you on the server or on the Cubecraft Discord.

And here is my first part of the day :
Nice to have you now here an important question which will shape how everyone on this forum views you...

What is your favourite jojo part?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom