Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dnordmark2000

Oct 30, 2013
Hello so i started playing cubecraft like 4 years ago, and then i quit minecraft and now I've started again apparently i lost my lapiz rank when i came back, any reason for this since it says that the rank is [lifetime]. My ingame name at the time was Dnordmark2000 but since mojang introduced name change i made it a simpler version "Dnord"

Reactions: hgbf

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hello so i started playing cubecraft like 4 years ago, and then i quit minecraft and now I've started again apparently i lost my lapiz rank when i came back, any reason for this since it says that the rank is [lifetime]. My ingame name at the time was Dnordmark2000 but since mojang introduced name change i made it a simpler version "Dnord"
4 years ago cubecraft didn't existed?

Well, do you have proof?

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Well, that's true. But I think the rank-ores are more recent, lets say 2 years?

The current ranks have been around since I first joined CubeCraft, so they are at least 3 years old.
Also, 4 years ago would have been 2012, and I'm pretty sure at least the very small single-server CubeCraft was around then.
As people have said above, contact sales@cubecraft.net.

Reactions: BritneySpears

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
The current ranks have been around since I first joined CubeCraft, so they are at least 3 years old.
Also, 4 years ago would have been 2012, and I'm pretty sure at least the very small single-server CubeCraft was around then.
Well, okay.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom