Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How did I do on my first post?

• Total voters

Twynix_

Jan 3, 2017
Hi there! I am a very new member and my name is Twynix. You can call me whatever you want for short though. I found this server from watching AciDic BliTzz's videos for a very long time and his egg wars videos. It was only until recently that I decided to pay the server a visit.

I will be mainly playing EggWars when I am online. You can also view my other main server I play on here: https://oc.tc/Twynix_ (I hope that doesn't count as advertising, I'm only linking my profile! If I am violating a rule then please point me in the right direction and I will do my best to take down the post or edit it)

I also make a lot of maps and will more than likely make a map for EggWars at some point because I really do like this server and that gamemode. I will also make my own list of suggestions for the server sooner or later.

Feel free to send me a friend request!
Hope I made a good first impression and see you all in the server!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
K,
I'll call you Twylight forest because Twy is too short...
Anyway welcome.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Thanks very much! But isn't 'media' Social media stuff?
This thread was first in the game section that section is made to show some new games for cubecraft and off-topic is just a place where you can post stuff that you wanna post

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
Hi there! I am a very new member and my name is Twynix. You can call me whatever you want for short though. I found this server from watching AciDic BliTzz's videos for a very long time and his egg wars videos. It was only until recently that I decided to pay the server a visit.

I will be mainly playing EggWars when I am online. You can also view my other main server I play on here: https://oc.tc/Twynix_ (I hope that doesn't count as advertising, I'm only linking my profile! If I am violating a rule then please point me in the right direction and I will do my best to take down the post or edit it)

I also make a lot of maps and will more than likely make a map for EggWars at some point because I really do like this server and that gamemode. I will also make my own list of suggestions for the server sooner or later.

Feel free to send me a friend request!
Hope I made a good first impression and see you all in the server!
I'll call u winx
maxresdefault.jpg

Edit: woops k here comes my speech WELCOME SIR TO THIS SERVER

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Also I see you wanted to make your own suggestions. Please please don't say new party systems or make op available for everyone or some threads like that because 69 mil are posted like everyday

Twynix_

Jan 3, 2017
Also I see you wanted to make your own suggestions. Please please don't say new party systems or make op available for everyone or some threads like that because 69 mil are posted like everyday
I was going to say party systems... guess I won't now

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom