Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoLike

Oct 3, 2020
Hello!

I'm quite new to the server (I remember playing a few games a few years ago, but don't remember much about anything server related.)

I've just recently got into the Bedrock edition of the server and started a Skyblock CO-OP with a friend of mine and it's immensely fun :). I'm hoping to delve more into the server and its community and sticking around for a while, as it's a nice change of pace for a different Java server I main.

I play both Bedrock and Java edition of the server, but not quite experienced with how things are running just yet, but working my way towards learning! I've started off with Skyblock, and slowly trying out the different gamemodes. My favorites so far are SkyWars (1.8/Bedrock) and Parkour. Hope to see some of you around!

jackmr9

Novice Member
May 13, 2020
Hello SoLike, nice to meet you! And welcome to CubeCraft! If you are ever looking for somebody to join a skyblock with, I am looking for somebody to start one up with.
Personally, I love lucky blocks. It takes a few rounds to start to understand how it works, and maybe a few more to get the hang of it, but it gets really fun once you figure it out. I would definitely recommend trying it out if you haven't already.

Reactions: SoLike

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
Welcome to the server hope u will have a great time over here!
Have a good day! 💎

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hello!

I'm quite new to the server (I remember playing a few games a few years ago, but don't remember much about anything server related.)

I've just recently got into the Bedrock edition of the server and started a Skyblock CO-OP with a friend of mine and it's immensely fun :). I'm hoping to delve more into the server and its community and sticking around for a while, as it's a nice change of pace for a different Java server I main.

I play both Bedrock and Java edition of the server, but not quite experienced with how things are running just yet, but working my way towards learning! I've started off with Skyblock, and slowly trying out the different gamemodes. My favorites so far are SkyWars (1.8/Bedrock) and Parkour. Hope to see some of you around!
Welcome to Cubecraft! If you ever want to play with me just shoot me a message! 😉

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Welcome to the forums SoLike! It’s nice to meet you. If you ever need help or if you’d like to have a tour around the server, feel free to message me - I’m happy to help. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom