Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KompriZe

Jun 13, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
www.youtube.com
Yeah so basically I've been watching way too much gamerboy80 so I decided to hop on to the closest thing to Bed Wars that the Bedrock servers have to offer. The EggWars here on CubeCraft is pretty cool; there are a lot of minor issues that prevent players from having creative rushes (no pots, e-pearls are too expensive, not enough defensive blocks, etc) but I've been enjoying the few hours I've logged in. I mostly play solos, and have about a 48% winstreak (less than 60 games) and I log about 4 egg breaks and 3 eliminations per game. I'm hoping to just have fun with the BE EggWars and learn how to rush perfect games (break all eggs in one game and eliminate each player).

I mostly made this account just to start reporting players because of the sheer number of hackers. Pls add anti-cheat kthxbye

Reactions: marcmq

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Glad you enjoying Eggwars. I usually play on Java but i'm also working on familiarizing myself with Bedrock simply because i'm curious about the sheer magnitude of hackers over there. I've played about 10 games of BE Eggwars so far and all of them have been without hackers so i guess you can say i'm a little skeptical about every single game played having a hacker in it. Nevertheless. I hope you have fun and continue to play on Cubecraft which, in my opinion, is a pretty good server overall.

I mostly made this account just to start reporting players because of the sheer number of hackers. Pls add anti-cheat kthxbye

Report a Bedrock player here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

As for the Anti Cheat problem and why there isn't one set in stone just yet, you'll find answers to that here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/p...ers-inside-all-gamemodes.245474/#post-1165613

Welcome To The Forums! :)

Reactions: KompriZe

KompriZe

Jun 13, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
www.youtube.com
i'm also working on familiarizing myself with Bedrock simply because i'm curious about the sheer magnitude of hackers over there. I've played about 10 games of BE Eggwars so far and all of them have been without hackers so i guess you can say i'm a little skeptical about every single game played having a hacker in it.

duos has one at least every 10 games, and it seemed like 4 out of the 5 squad matches i played had a hacker. one of my duos even had two hackers in the same game!

this is why I made an account! :D

Welcome To The Forums!

thank you!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom