Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

My name is Poseidon. I'm a seventeen year old male who loves minecraft and its community. I do many sorts of different things, but we'll get to that later in the thread.

My hobbies
• Programming
• Moderating games
• YouTube
• Making videos (expect cringe)
• Catching hackers - I hate hackers.

My career
• I worked at Oblivion Networks at the Pixelmon 3 server.
• I owned a minecraft server (NationMC)
• I work at Zed's Workshop (ROBLOX)

About me
• I want to become staff on servers / games in order to maintain the peace within it, making the players' experience better. I do this because when I grow up, I dream of becoming a manager at a company. As of so, I think that starting out here will give me some experience.
• I have been scripting in the language of LUA for 5 years. - Yep a nine year old with programming dreams.
• I have been in Portugal since I was 12, but I've moved to the UK 2 years ago and have been living here ever since. (That explains any grammar mistakes I might have)
• When I was 10 years old and opened a minecraft server, I was so smart that I went ahead and advertise on a server. Hypixel. Banned ever since - RIP
My dog froze to death when moving from Portugal to England. RIP Golden

Major achievements
• I raised £2,870 for a cancer research charity.
• Made games on roblox where I now have 20K+ visits
• Saved a girl (who's my friend) from getting run over by a car
• Banned / Reported many rebels (rule breakers)

That's about it. If there's anything you want to know, comment below and I will most likely answer.

Kind regards,
Poseidon

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom