Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AuraVSTz

May 18, 2024
Milkyway Galaxy
Pronouns
He/Him
I apologize for not introducing myself earlier. I am AuraVST, but you can call me Aura. I am new to the CubeCraft community and am looking forward to getting to know you all. I am a very social person and enjoy meeting new people. I am also a very creative person and love to build things in Minecraft. I am sure that we will have many interesting conversations and creative collaborations. I am very excited to be a part of this community and am eager to start playing and contributing. Thank you for welcoming me and I look forward to getting to know you all! In particular, I am eager to learn more about the CubeCraft community, its members, and its culture. I am also interested in learning more about Minecraft and the various things that can be built in it. I am sure that I will learn a lot from this community. I am eager to start playing and contributing to this community. I am sure that I will have a lot of fun and learn a lot from this experience.

Currently I am trying to be a helper team here because I love cubecraft a lot 😊

Basketman

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Hi Aura and welcome to the forums. It’s nice to read that you want to help out the community and the server, I wish you the best of luck with your future here.

As this is a a introduction, I would love to learn more about you, so here are some questions.

What are your favourite game modes on CubeCraft?

What’s your favourite meal?

What inspires you the most about the helper role? 😉

I am looking forward to read your contributions here on the forums.

• Heart
Reactions: AuraVSTz

Malek_kh

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2020
Welcome to the :cube_light: Forums. We are really happy to have you with us in the forums and I hope you enjoy with us .
Also, good luck on your journey to becoming a staff member. btw I also aspire to be on the staff team. I hope we achieve our goal and become the best helpers together.
Have a nice day :D .

• Heart

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I apologize for not introducing myself earlier. I am AuraVST, but you can call me Aura. I am new to the CubeCraft community and am looking forward to getting to know you all. I am a very social person and enjoy meeting new people. I am also a very creative person and love to build things in Minecraft. I am sure that we will have many interesting conversations and creative collaborations. I am very excited to be a part of this community and am eager to start playing and contributing. Thank you for welcoming me and I look forward to getting to know you all! In particular, I am eager to learn more about the CubeCraft community, its members, and its culture. I am also interested in learning more about Minecraft and the various things that can be built in it. I am sure that I will learn a lot from this community. I am eager to start playing and contributing to this community. I am sure that I will have a lot of fun and learn a lot from this experience.

Hi welcome to the forums i hope you get good time with us

• Heart

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Hello and welcome to the forums Aura.

Don't worry about introducing yourself a little later, I've read some introductions where members were already super known in the community and only got to writing an introduction years after joining. I hope to see you around the forums as well to get to know more about you and your creations if you decide to share them with us.

I also wish you good luck with your helper journey, I'm sure that you can do it and even if you don't succeed the first time, make sure to learn from it and I'll be waiting to see you in pink.

PS.: I love the kitty in your profile picture, it's very much cute.

• Heart
Reactions: AuraVSTz and Eli

ADORED_GAROU

May 8, 2024
The Backrooms
Pronouns
He/Him

Don't worry about introducing yourself a little later, I've read some introductions where members were already super known in the community and only got to writing an introduction years after joining. I hope to see you around the forums as well to get to know more about you and your creations if you decide to share them with us.

I also wish you good luck with your helper journey, I'm sure that you can do it and even if you don't succeed the first time, make sure to learn from it and I'll be waiting to see you in pink.

Welcome to the forums! i hope for your journey to be the best! :D

Last edited:
  • Heart

AuraVSTz

May 18, 2024
Milkyway Galaxy
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Aura and welcome to the forums. It’s nice to read that you want to help out the community and the server, I wish you the best of luck with your future here.

As this is a a introduction, I would love to learn more about you, so here are some questions.

What are your favourite game modes on CubeCraft?

What’s your favourite meal?

What inspires you the most about the helper role? 😉

I am looking forward to read your contributions here on the forums.
Thanks for taking time and asking me this questions

Basically I play Eggwars and skywars most and I love to play in Overpowered modes. As it contains best loot and also best for rush

Favorite meal? In real Apples, in Cubecraft Golden Apples

I just want to be helper to help everyone 😌

Here are my all details

Welcome to the :cube_light:Forums. We are really happy to have you with us in the forums and I hope you enjoy with us .
Also, good luck on your journey to becoming a staff member. btw I also aspire to be on the staff team. I hope we achieve our goal and become the best helpers together.
Have a nice day :D .
We will ☺️🙌

Thanks a lot 🙌

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome and best of luck in your helper application, I hope you enjoy your time in the community.

Flix神

Mar 26, 2024
Cat Land
Pronouns
He/Him

but bro what about your secret? should he I also upload on msg in forum, telling in detail about your secret? 😏

• Haha
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hope y'all have that amazing feeling today that you get when you insert your charger and it goes in without any struggle whatsoever! 🥰
Reesle wrote on sammvct's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member :D
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
How are you doing today, cool member? Hope your day is good!
Is it just me, or is the MC Marketplace super laggy since 1.21 update?
Top Bottom