Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Hi guys Kyrinth here (previously known as FlaglixH3XisDED but you wont know that). I am an ex-Java gamer who has come to Bedrock to try and reboot the server. I think there should be more games available, and I consider myself to be a builder, but you guys be the judge if that...
Nice to meet you, Kyrinth! Feel free to show off some of your greatest builds some time! ^-^

D

Deleted member 481668

Nice to meet you, Kyrinth. Welcome to this amazing forums! Glad to hear that you are playing on the Bedrock version. Wich games do you play on Bedrock? I am verry curious, may I see some of your builds? Maybe your builds are incredible. I hope to see you more often on this amazing forums! :)

If you need any help feel free to pm on the forums, I will help you so good as possible. Do you have any hobby's? Where do you live in?

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Welcome to the forums Kyrinth. I hope you'll have a great time! And also, I have much respect for mobile/bedrock Minecraft Players :p

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom