Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Slimez

Sep 2, 2016
Hello, I have came here because I have recently been unbanned from the Cubecraft Network. No, it was not because of ME cheating, but because my account got hacked and I suffered the consequences. After getting my account back, I appealed, and got unbanned in about 2 days. I got banned from multiple servers by this hacker and Cubecraft Games was the first one to accept my appeal. All others have been denied by staff for "lack of evidence," but they completely ignore the fact that I gave them evidence. So, I just wanted to say thank you Cubecraft Staff, for doing your job and getting me unbanned!

While I'm here, I should probably introduce myself. I'm a guy from a small town in New Jersey, and I don't play Minecraft often. When I do, though, I like to do Minigames with my friends, make redstone creations, and operate private servers. My favorite color is Blue, and my favorite fast food place is Wendy's. So, hello forum!

Reactions: elchuii and Elenahh

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello there _Slimez!
Sorry to hear about what happened to your account. I really hope that you aren't permanently banned on the other servers, and you will eventually get the chance to join them again someday. Glad to see that your account is back under your control and the staff team of CubeCraft accepted your appeal!

I am a little curious... What are your favorite mini-games on the server, and since when are you a CubeCraft player? What other things do you like to do apart from playing Minecraft? Only if you want to share your answers with us, of course. ^.^

Thanks for sharing your story, and for letting us know a bit more about our new member! Now that you are back on the server, I wish you to have an amazing time while playing with your friends. Hope to see you around on the forums as well, though!
ezgif-3-63367708fe69.gif

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom