Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RenderMelon

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2020
Nispen, The Netherlands
donutlabs.dev
Hello! I am Ruben from the Netherlands. I am a 13 year old boy with a passion for coding and gaming. I started playing minecraft when I was 7, so I could say that half my life was based around this game. It all started by watching some Dutch YouTubers play the game and then 'buying' it for my tablet. At my 8th age, my cousindecided to share his Java account with me so I could play Minecraft Java edition and the multiplayer part immediately caught my attention and I wanted to know why there were so many servers and why Mojang would create all of these. After playing EggWars on CubeCraft for a long time, I found out that servers were created by the Minecraft community and not by Mojang. I WANTED MY OWN SERVER! But, it was hard to set up and I decided to learn more about software. I created my first website at my 9th age and that started my programming journey which is why I now own two Minecraft-servers; EndCity and BambooTopia, my own gaming server hosting company and my own development service.

All of that personal stuff away, I played CubeCraft from 8 to 11. I then switched to an own account and Hypixel BedWars where I am an MVP++ now. I have decided to come and play SkyBlock on CubeCraft with my friend though and can't wait to meet new people :)

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Ruben! Welcome back to cubecraft, hopefully you’ll enjoy your time here again! About your Minecraft servers, can you send me more information about it on discord? @ShinyArrow#2745, it sounds interesting!

Reactions: RenderMelon

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
First of all, welcome back to cube! Then, you are quite good at coding if you already have your own company at 13, congratz! :O Learn me 😂 Could you tell me more about your servers? (If you want on discord: SpookVarkentjuhh 🎃👻#6683)

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hello! I am Ruben from the Netherlands. I am a 13 year old boy with a passion for coding and gaming. I started playing minecraft when I was 7, so I could say that half my life was based around this game. It all started by watching some Dutch YouTubers play the game and then 'buying' it for my tablet. At my 8th age, my cousindecided to share his Java account with me so I could play Minecraft Java edition and the multiplayer part immediately caught my attention and I wanted to know why there were so many servers and why Mojang would create all of these. After playing EggWars on CubeCraft for a long time, I found out that servers were created by the Minecraft community and not by Mojang. I WANTED MY OWN SERVER! But, it was hard to set up and I decided to learn more about software. I created my first website at my 9th age and that started my programming journey which is why I now own two Minecraft-servers; EndCity and BambooTopia, my own gaming server hosting company and my own development service.

All of that personal stuff away, I played CubeCraft from 8 to 11. I then switched to an own account and Hypixel BedWars where I am an MVP++ now. I have decided to come and play SkyBlock on CubeCraft with my friend though and can't wait to meet new people :)
Nice dude, I want to make my own Minecraft server!
Good luck with everything!
Glad you came back to Cubecraft!
👋

Reactions: RenderMelon
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday 🐻‍❄️
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #10-
A Minecraft day is a total of 20 min of real-time. So if you play for 24 hrs straight, you’ve just spent 72 days in Minecraft.
asqsk wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Good person 🤍
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE POLAR BEAR!!!
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom