Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 373055

Hello,

I need some tips for Hedge Maze. I am not satisfied with all the tips given in the Minerware guide by Younisco. I almost lost my last ten games of Hedge Maze. It is such an annoying game for me. I do not know the secret. I heard about staying in the corner and using F5, but I did not know how to do that the right way. Also, standing on the same place at the side of the map worked a long time ago for me, but it does not seem to work anymore. I already have Optifine and I already use Smart trees.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Axyy

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hello,

I need some tips for Hedge Maze. I am not satisfied with all the tips given in the Minerware guide by Younisco. I almost lost my last ten games of Hedge Maze. It is such an annoying game for me. I do not know the secret. I heard about staying in the corner and using F5, but I did not know how to do that the right way. Also, standing on the same place at the side of the map workes a long time ago for me, but it does not seem to work anymore.

Thanks in advance!
there is no secret, the only advice i can give you is be lucky (I have seen some people xraying lol) but without cheating there isn't much you can do

Reactions: breadgqd

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You can always use F5! But the rules allow you to have a minimap as long as players are not visible, and since gold blocks are not players. You could do that, anyway I don’t like that boss game so I just stand AFK if I have enough points, oops!

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Like Fesa said, minimaps are allowed, though it's an unfair advantage. You can also change your video settings > Trees: Smart if you don't already have that. This way it's quite easy to look through the leaves and it might be easier to find golden blocks this way. I'm not sure if that's a default Minecraft setting or an Optifine setting.

Reactions: breadgqd and Axyy

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hedge maze is personally my favourite boss game, even though I don't always win. I think it's more a luck game. Also someone above me recommended to change your video settings, which helps alot. So you should definitely try that :)

D

Deleted member 294498

Hello,

I need some tips for Hedge Maze. I am not satisfied with all the tips given in the Minerware guide by Younisco. I almost lost my last ten games of Hedge Maze. It is such an annoying game for me. I do not know the secret. I heard about staying in the corner and using F5, but I did not know how to do that the right way. Also, standing on the same place at the side of the map workes a long time ago for me, but it does not seem to work anymore.

Thanks in advance!
Enable a resource pack with transparent leaves
150px-Acacia_Leaves_TextureUpdate.png

Instead of
Eikenbladeren_%28snel%29.png

these leaves

I don't know if this is a optifine thingy though :)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her

Instead of

these leaves

It's an optifine thingy :)

D

Deleted member 373055

Instead of

these leaves

I actually already use that. In adittion, I have smart trees which is even more easily to see through, but still, I am very bad in this game. I hope it will be removed but there are not enough alternatives I am afraid :-(

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Hello,

I need some tips for Hedge Maze. I am not satisfied with all the tips given in the Minerware guide by Younisco. I almost lost my last ten games of Hedge Maze. It is such an annoying game for me. I do not know the secret. I heard about staying in the corner and using F5, but I did not know how to do that the right way. Also, standing on the same place at the side of the map worked a long time ago for me, but it does not seem to work anymore. I already have Optifine and I already use Smart trees.

Thanks in advance!
That gold finding thing right?I don't like it too

quervy

Nov 21, 2019
Hello,

Thanks in advance!

I also don't like this minigame, but it is just pure luck. I recommend using F5 mode or a texturepack with transparent leaves.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom