Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Health selection

• Total voters

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
in the Java version of cubecraft, players with ranks can vote for types of items (normal, hard and overpowered) and the amount of health, Normal, double, triple and half. On the Bedrock server, you can only choose the items. This kinda disappoints me. Having different types of health as well makes it more fun and will involve more strategy. Perhaps more people will buy the eggwars rank as soon as this gets implemented.

Last edited:

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I once played on Bedrock and I thought it was disappointing too, that people weren’t able to vote for health. I absolutely think this is a great suggestion and should definitely be implemented if it’s possible!

Reactions: YesEggs

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
in the Java version of cubecraft, players with ranks can vote for types of items (normal, hard and overpowered) and the amount of health, Normal, double, triple and half. On the Bedrock server, you can only choose the items. This kinda disappoints me. Having different types of health as well makes it more fun and perhaps more people will buy the eggwars/skywars rank.
I agree with you, I don't really play Bedrock but I can watch video's of it and I got that feeling what you now got. xD

D

Deleted member 469419

Hi,

without doubt I think this would be a drastic change, I think if cubecraft add this, many people that play in Skywars would not see this with 'good eyes'.

Well, let's see what this suppose in certain Skywars games.

• Depending of the votes, the game would be many long/short (with triple health and half health etc)
  • Many of the players of server accustomed to play the typical 'Cubecraft skywars' doesn't would like the idea, so they probably stop play.
Okay, there isn't many problems to add this, but I don't like if in a future I'll see this in a Skywars game, I'm always see this a feature of Eggwars, because the games requires strategy.

Skywars is more a "rush play" and the maps with wich currently count, allow it.

* However, I'm agree with you in add more things to EggWars in bedrock.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
in the Java version of cubecraft, players with ranks can vote for types of items (normal, hard and overpowered) and the amount of health, Normal, double, triple and half. On the Bedrock server, you can only choose the items. This kinda disappoints me. Having different types of health as well makes it more fun and will involve more strategy. Perhaps more people will buy the eggwars rank as soon as this gets implemented.

In eggwars it would be good, but in bedrock I think it's fine as is eggwars currently.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This is certainly a good idea for Eggwars, as the way the game is played with half health or double or even triple health is completely different. And can make games exciting. It also gives people a change to learn different strategies, which is always fun! But adding it in skywars would be, to put it cruelly, a bad idea. Half heart, if you then don’t get enough armor, you can’t defend yourself as you’re dead in a second. And triple health in a skywars game would ne too much I believe as you don’t have ‘unlimited’ armor so people can just break it until you’re naked and, obviously, die very quick. Also in team mode, you alone versus the last team clutches would be virtually impossible. And we can’t lie about this, clutching a game like that just feels awesome!
So, a yes for Eggwars but a absolute no for skywars!

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
This is certainly a good idea for Eggwars, as the way the game is played with half health or double or even triple health is completely different. And can make games exciting. It also gives people a change to learn different strategies, which is always fun! But adding it in skywars would be, to put it cruelly, a bad idea. Half heart, if you then don’t get enough armor, you can’t defend yourself as you’re dead in a second. And triple health in a skywars game would ne too much I believe as you don’t have ‘unlimited’ armor so people can just break it until you’re naked and, obviously, die very quick. Also in team mode, you alone versus the last team clutches would be virtually impossible. And we can’t lie about this, clutching a game like that just feels awesome!

Eso mismo significaba, si acepta la vida seleccionada en Skywars, sería algo malo, ya que si eligen triple salud, las peleas duran más y los jugadores recibirán más golpes y la armadura se rompería y en Skywars normalmente un jugador lleva 2 armaduras o veces solo una , con lo que no vendría bien y traería muchas desventajas.

That meant, if he accepts the life selected in Skywars, it would be a bad thing, since if they choose triple health, the fights last longer and the players will receive more punches and the armor would break and in Skywars normally a player wears 2 armor or sometimes only one, which would not be good and would bring many disadvantages :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom