Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Since there is absolutely no way to ban these things , just implement them server wide across all PvP games . They'll come in handy from time to time , especially against people whi already use the health indicator mods

Health indicators are very unfair as they provide advantages unavailable to others. And if they cantbe banned. Implement them server wide .

Thats all I have to say.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
what do you mean there is no way to ban them? They are allowed. >.< If you really want one I can provide you a link to one for whatever version you play with and youtube has plenty of videos to choose from. You can't say they would lag you because they are only a small bit more laggy than if cubecraft implemented them via commands/plugins.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Lol, someone was reading #english on discord :P

Anyways, bannable? Health Indicators are allowed. Yes they are kinda unfair but kinda not. It actually only gives you an advantage when you first encounter someone, as you can see if he has less hearts than you. Furthermore, its just counting hits really, or his gear must be waaaay better than yours, in that case, I would suggest not attacking him at all and get some better gear first.

Adding it in all the games could be a cool addition, it'd also solve my problem with not being able to find a health indicator that both looks good and actually works :D
Dont really see any cons so sure, why not :D

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Just download the mod yourself if you beleive its "unfair". They dont need to be added since having them provides little to no difference in actual combat at all. When going to fight in skywars for example, i dont need a health bar to decided whether i should challenge the guy. I do it mostly based on Armour and Weaponry, and also if I can get the suprise factor and get in a couple of hits before he notices, or if he has just been in a fight, using logic that means he is low on health and it will be an easy kill. They add minimum strategical advantage.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I recall a Developer discussing a while back a plugin that would scramble with health indicator mods. Perhaps a server-wide poll could be done to dictate whether such a plugin is added? I personally agree that either everybody should have them, or nobody should have them (though I'd prefer the latter to the former).

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
They dont need to be added since having them provides little to no difference in actual combat at all.
"Knowing is half the battle" - some guy from a cartoon I think?
Athena > Ares

Knowing which fights to challenge and which fights not to challenge provides a massive advantage that should not be swept under the rug. If for instance you see that somebody has only a couple of hearts left, then the outcome of your fight against them has already been decided before the fight has even begun. Otherwise, their slightly superior gear may have deterred you from attacking them at that moment, allowing them to live on, regenerate, and win the game themselves.

Reactions: Facelurite

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Well there are a bunch of games that these would be so unnecessary in
Like minerware since most games don't involve players actually taking damage so there would be no point in going to through to troubles of putting it in that game, TD has no PvP and has mob health indicators already (in the new update more specific ones)
I also just want to say I know you said all PvP games but I am saying this anyways
Blockband, obviously knocked off the board
Freebuild also very obviously pointless
Of the arcade games there are none which would need this
Well paintball already has 1
Layer spleef involves no PvP (yes i realise you can take hunger damage but it isn't very significant for this whole plugin)
No point in wing rush (besides it's not like you'd need to no or even be able to read it while everyone is flying at such high speeds)
No damage can be taken in barn brawl (not even for mobs)
Line dash has no damage (technically it does but again only for hunger and hunger isn't really enough to have it)
Parkour in maintenance (not like people would care about your health in that anyways)

So
3 types of PvP
2 types of blockwars
4 types of eggwars
2 types of lucky islands
4 types of UHC
4 types of skywars (hopefully still 4 after the next update)
2 types of SG
So yeah probably worth a server wide vote

F

Facelurite

I cannot download mods. They get downloaded as internet explorer files and I have no way to change that. (Pls dont tell me how to i tried everything)

Apart from that , it is false that they provide no difference in actual PvP. They can win games for you. Strength alone doesnt win battles.

If health indicators can be thwarted , then please do so . They are very unfair and should not be allowed

Reactions: TheBrownster

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Since there is absolutely no way to ban these things , just implement them server wide across all PvP games . They'll come in handy from time to time , especially against people whi already use the health indicator mods

Health indicators are very unfair as they provide advantages unavailable to others. And if they cantbe banned. Implement them server wide .

Thats all I have to say.
I don't mind if it gets added or not, but it wouldn't make a huge difference.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
I cannot download mods. They get downloaded as internet explorer files and I have no way to change that. (Pls dont tell me how to i tried everything)
Dont use internet explorer to download them, try google chrome, or mozilla firefox, if that doesnt work then run an anti virus programme because that is not normal.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I dont think it will make a huge difference the only difference it will make is the focus to a player, also damage indicator or health indicator is allowed so theres no reason to ban them is up to the player if to use it or not.

Reactions: Pingu_
F

Facelurite

Dont use internet explorer to download them, try google chrome, or mozilla firefox, if that doesnt work then run an anti virus programme because that is not normal.
ty this time it downloaded as a word document

F

Facelurite

I dont think it will make a huge difference the only difference it will make is the focus to a player, also damage indicator or health indicator is allowed so theres no reason to ban them is up to the player if to use it or not.
"Knowing is half the battle" - some guy from a cartoon I think?
Athena > Ares

Knowing which fights to challenge and which fights not to challenge provides a massive advantage that should not be swept under the rug. If for instance you see that somebody has only a couple of hearts left, then the outcome of your fight against them has already been decided before the fight has even begun. Otherwise, their slightly superior gear may have deterred you from attacking them at that moment, allowing them to live on, regenerate, and win the game themselves.
^

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
I agree on that it should be either implemented server wide or bannable. Since banning isn't really an option here, they should be implemented server wide.

Just one thing I want to mention here is that if its implemented in the server, please don't give mobs and animals damage indicators because mainly in UHC this can be a problem. When I use damage indicators in UHC, I am very paranoid because every time I see damage indicators from like a group of cows I think it's an army of players waiting to kill me.

Secondly, it gives an unfair advantage in UHC since caves can be easily found when mining, by just looking at the damage indicator tags of mobs underground.

Conclusion: Yes, implement damage indicators server wide, except in non-PvP related games and in UHC. For UHC, just keep the health of players visible in tab like we currently have.

Reactions: Sophie

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I personally would like to see damage indicators blocked and made an unapproved mod. It provides way too much of an advantage and takes quite a lot of skill out of pvp. Once you have played for a bit, you can have a pretty good indication of how low someone is just by how many times you or other people have hit them. Damage indicators just completely removes that skill and makes for generally longer games (which has been mentioned in this thread and previous ones on the same topic).
Those are my thoughts on the matter.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
It would be a nice feature to have in every gamemode. If you would like to have health indicators then simply download the modification (This link may prove helpful for finding the modification CLICK HERE ) Personally I don't really like or dislike them and I do not think it massively affects gameplay. If you think you are disadvantaged from not having this modification then download it (Make sure it's allowed! ;)), you can find plenty of online guides to help you.
Overall this would be a nice feature but not really a focus as it isn't very significant for gameplay. If you want it, download it. :)

F

Facelurite

It would be a nice feature to have in every gamemode. If you would like to have health indicators then simply download the modification (This link may prove helpful for finding the modification CLICK HERE ) Personally I don't really like or dislike them and I do not think it massively affects gameplay. If you think you are disadvantaged from not having this modification then download it (Make sure it's allowed! ;)), you can find plenty of online guides to help you.
Overall this would be a nice feature but not really a focus as it isn't very significant for gameplay. If you want it, download it. :)
I would if i could , but i cant.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.