Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

can we add hay bales to sell for 236

• Total voters

Gregg Baeten

Mar 7, 2020
dear everyone, if you are crafting cookies for the 100k quest you are gonna need a lot of wheat. so then you got a big wheat farm and you store them in hay bales and you go to the shop. you can't sell them i would like to be able to sell them like melons because you can sell a full block of melon but not a hay bale.

who agrees that we need to be able to sell hay bales

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
After completing this quest you probably have tons of it, and there has to be some usage of it right?200 seems better to me but that’s not so important.For now I suggest you to build something with them, since you can’t sell them.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Same for ore blocks plz. I store my gold, lapiz etc. in blocks to save space and it's just easier to sell blocks then to put ores in it's normal ore form.. if that makes sense...

Can you not change haybales into wheat and sell it? Since I think you can
You can, it's just a little bit easier and faster to sell the blocks. Plus, if you sell hay rather then bales, it takes longer to sell everything since you need to click every single stack manually.

Reactions: Gregg Baeten
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom