Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California

Hello CubeCrafters!

I think most of you have experienced something like this: Your waiting for the game to start, you've already beaten the parkour, and you're starting to get bored. You don't really want to exit the lobby and find a new game because this is your favorite map and you are hoping for people to join. So, I suggest for Cubecraft add stuff to in-game lobbies.

Stuff that can be added:
Be able to fly in the in-game lobbies (Emerald Rank and Obsidian Rank)
Loot
- Try on your wardrobe collection!
- Test out some cool gadgets!
- Put on a fancy hat!
- Try and choose a shield you will use in-game!
- Have a miniature follow you around!
- Try out a trail!
- Choose your arrow trail!
- Choose a cage!

Cubelets and Rewards
- Add a Cubelet machine so people can open a cubelet while others watch the fun!
- Add a Rewards Box so CubeCrafters can collect rewards!

Achievements
- People can review Achievements before so they can beat them in-game!
- Same thing applies to Daily Challenges

Shop
- Be able to buy stuff before the game
Settings
- Be able to change your settings (flying, seeing people in the lobby, etc.)

This would be a cool thing to add because....
- In-game lobbies would become more fun
- Ranks would get more perks (They can show of their sheer coolness by flying, using snnazzy gadgets, wear jaw-dropping wardrobes, etc.):)
- It would make me and a bunch of other people happy ( Best. Reason. Ever.):D

Summary:
This is pretty much putting stuff you can do in lobbies and putting it in in-game lobbies.

How and Which Lobbies Are Boring (Constuctive Critisizm on Pre-Game Lobbies)
Eggwars
Good
Has multiple parkours
Gives cool desciptions on what the generators do and how to play the game
Has cake at the end of parkours

Bad
I can't seem to find anything wrong
Tower Defense
Good
Has a parkour
Bad
Dosen't really have a "How To Play" (Ik, Dnt critisize me because there is a tutorial. Hear me out.)
Solution: Add all the towers in 1 row and have descriptions about them. Maybe stationary mobs, too.
SkyWars
Good
Has a parkour
Its fun to turn the daylight sensor thingys on and off.:)
Maybe?
IDK if it has a "How To Play" (Ik, the game is pretty self explanitory)
Arcade
Good
Has 3 parkours
has a trampoline
has sonic the hedgehog
Bad

Not really anything
Block Wars
Good
Has a parkour
Has a how to play
Bad

The parkour is HARD, and I give up at the 0th try.
Solutions: Add EZ parkour, or add another activity listed down below
Archer Assult
Good
Has parkour
Has cool archer dude
Bad
Nothing because games usually come quickly.
Survival Games
Good
Just got updated, great job Cubecraft Staff!:)

IDK Aboth the lobbies of Team Lucky, UHC, Infection, and Bingo. I'll check them out later today and I will see what there like.

Different Activities That Could Be Put Into Pre-Game Lobbies
Parkour
Trampoline (As in the Arcade)
Find The Gold Ingot (Like finding the lobby chest thing)(Credit: @Lezappen) Variation:
Push a botton to obtain a pic and find and mine hidden ores!
Snowball arena:
Get placed on a random team and fight with snowballs (Areana is enclosed)
Add a ski lift so people can jump on with their friends and enjoy the ride! (my favorite idea)
Rollercoaster?
Add a Maze.
Any other ideas you want to see on this list? Reply down below!:)

Thanks For Your Time, (Don't forget to vote!)

-TBC1

:uber_cubelet:

Staff Feedback Appreciated!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59979

I like most of it just not the cubelet machine as it would be quite easy to get cut short and not see whats in it.
+1 for everything else though!

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I feel some of this will need to be thought through a little more. Mostly due to the fact that some items may not be a good idea to include in the lobby. I agree with Foxic on the cubelet machine idea. I feel also that the lobbies are not really open for long enough in most cases. Also what we need to take into account is games like SG have the lobbies inside the map itself. I believe this would be a pain or near very difficult to code. I do agree with most of your ideas, however, so yea very good on that note ;) Just a little bit more evaluation of pros and cons. I also believe that management would have to look into this a large amount if this was to be considered to be implemented.

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Hello CubeCrafters!

I think most of you have experienced something like this: Your waiting for the game to start, you've already beaten the parkour, and you're starting to get bored. You don't really want to exit the lobby and find a new game because this is your favorite map and you are hoping for people to join. So, I suggest for Cubecraft add stuff to in-game lobbies.

Stuff that can be added:
Be able to fly in the in-game lobbies
Loot
- Try on your wardrobe collection!
- Test out some cool gadgets!
- Put on a fancy hat!
- Try and choose a shield you will use in-game!
- Have a miniature follow you around!
- Try out a trail!
- Choose your arrow trail!
- Choose a cage!

Cubelets and Rewards
- Add a Cubelet machine so people can open a cubelet while others watch the fun!
- Add a Rewards Box so CubeCrafters can collect rewards!

Achievements
- People can review Achievements before so they can beat them in-game!
- Same thing applies to Daily Challenges

Shop
- Be able to buy stuff before the game
Settings
- Be able to change your settings (flying, seeing people in the lobby, etc.)

This would be a cool thing to add because....
- In-game lobbies would become more fun
- Ranks would get more perks (They can show of their sheer coolness by flying, using snnazzy gadgets, wear jaw-dropping wardrobes, etc.):)
- It would make me and a bunch of other people happy ( Best. Reason. Ever.):D

Summary:
This is pretty much putting stuff you can do in lobbies and putting it in in-game lobbies.

Thanks For Your Time,

-TBC1

Staff Feedback Appreciated!
I like the idea, and agree with it. I, and others, have suggested to add the flight in lobbies for emerald ranks, but it probably wont end up happening.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Dosen't it say what you got in text, though? Anyway, thanks for the feedback!:)
That text doesn't show up if you changed the server inbetween. I really think it should, that happened to me in duels a few times.
Screenshot_2018-04-14_10-37-51.png

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
A lot of pre game lobbies already allow you to vote, pick your kits etc..
I think pregame lobbies are fine as they are, I think the problem is more on how the games fill up, we have already reduced the amount of displayed games so players join the games faster, I think signboards should prioritize displaying games with players in them to hasten the flow, I spend quite a bit of time waiting for a game to pop up that has already started filling.
All of the elements you mentioned are already done in the lobbies, the aim of pregame lobbies is just to pass the time, about 3 minutes on average, in those lobbies you have parcour.
Maybe you could go through all the pregame lobbies and tell us which ones are fun to wait in, and which are just really boring.

Alternatively you could suggest other passive games (than parcour), maybe something like "find the gold ingot", where the aim is to find a hidden gold ingot in a lobby....

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
A lot of pre game lobbies already allow you to vote, pick your kits etc..
I think pregame lobbies are fine as they are, I think the problem is more on how the games fill up, we have already reduced the amount of displayed games so players join the games faster, I think signboards should prioritize displaying games with players in them to hasten the flow, I spend quite a bit of time waiting for a game to pop up that has already started filling.
All of the elements you mentioned are already done in the lobbies, the aim of pregame lobbies is just to pass the time, about 3 minutes on average, in those lobbies you have parcour.
Maybe you could go through all the pregame lobbies and tell us which ones are fun to wait in, and which are just really boring.

Alternatively you could suggest other passive games (than parcour), maybe something like "find the gold ingot", where the aim is to find a hidden gold ingot in a lobby....
Ok, I will brainstorm and add my knowledge to the thread (going through pre-game lobbies and suggesting activities). If I get something wrong or you have an argument about my knowledge then feel free to give constuctive critsism. Thank You For the Feedback!:)

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom