Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
I know most of the staff will hate what I'm about to say but, maybe in future (or all) Egg Wars maps you could have more gadgets and fun items somewhat like Hypixel BedWars (don't hate me for talking about another server). Maybe you could add things like knock back V stick, snowballs, potions that you can buy, traps, etc. This could give Egg Wars a whole new experience and players could strategies more. It also gives the game a whole new perspective and (don't hate me for this either) maybe even more fun game-play. All in all it could make the game just a little more exciting!

Reactions: Capitan

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I can already say the a Knockback V stick is way, way, way, way too OP and you can buy a now instead of snowballs so we don't need that either. Eggwars isn't about making traps, Eggwars is about destroying eggs and eliminating teams. Though, I think potions could be cool.

Reactions: ToastO_O

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Of they add This, the whole defence game from eggwars would be ruined.
I do not agree with This. It is more fun to play with more defending and not doing gadgets do the work.
Also the kb stick is too overpowerd. It can be decreased to 1 or 2.

But still I do not agree -1

Reactions: Jackelele

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
It's a definite no for the Knockback stick, way to OP and would cause a lot of issues and negative feedback. You don't really need snowballs, you can just use a bow so I don't see it being nessecary for that to be added same goes for traps, which you can go play skywars for that sort of gameplay, not egg wars.
You can get potions with Emeralds on some maps.

@Unipotato @CyanYellow Move to suggestions please?

Reactions: ItsDavey_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I can already say the a Knockback V stick is way, way, way, way too OP and you can buy a now instead of snowballs so we don't need that either. Eggwars isn't about making traps, Eggwars is about destroying eggs and eliminating teams. Though, I think potions could be cool.

Egg Wars is to close to Sky Wars as it is ;) But I wish they had those KB wepons still :mad:
-1 I'm sorry but I don't think this will be implemented...

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
If I'm not wrong, there's some special items in maps who have emeralds generators. (op armor, special arrows, and in a map, I see a knockback mushroom some time ago). Maybe they can add some potions like instant health or instant damage for emeralds too, that would be cool.

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
Thanks for the feedback, I guess a knock back V stick might be a bit much unless it costs about a stack of diamonds!
I also thought maybe Egg Wars could add the ability to trade in iron-gold, gold-diamonds, and diamonds-emeralds. For instance 20 iron for 2 gold, or 10 diamonds for 1 emerald.

Hmmm, I think I like it better as it is now. The knock back stick is definitely a no from me because it gives a huge advantage over your opponent if he doesn't have one no matter how big the difference in skill is. I wouldn't liketraps either because it will probably increase the amount of campers because people are probably going to stick around their traps. If you would add snowballs eggwars would be more like skywars and I already hate all the snowball spammers in skywars :/ but it would probably not effect the game that much. It would take me some practice to get used to potions because thats not really a cubecraft thing but maybe if it is only in overpowered mode so you can still play eggwars without them. Some potions are in fact pretty overpowered. So I don't really agree but thats just my opinion. Adding these things would definitely change the game. Maybe it is better to keep cubecraft a little bit unique too?;)

Reactions: lilHatch
Hmmm, I think I like it better as it is now. The knock back stick is definitely a no from me because it gives a huge advantage over your opponent if he doesn't have one no matter how big the difference in skill is. I wouldn't liketraps either because it will probably increase the amount of campers because people are probably going to stick around their traps. If you would add snowballs eggwars would be more like skywars and I already hate all the snowball spammers in skywars :/ but it would probably not effect the game that much. It would take me some practice to get used to potions because thats not really a cubecraft thing but maybe if it is only in overpowered mode so you can still play eggwars without them. Some potions are in fact pretty overpowered. So I don't really agree but thats just my opinion. Adding these things would definitely change the game. Maybe it is better to keep cubecraft a little bit unique too?;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I know most of the staff will hate what I'm about to say but, maybe in future (or all) Egg Wars maps you could have more gadgets and fun items somewhat like Hypixel BedWars (don't hate me for talking about another server). Maybe you could add things like knock back V stick, snowballs, potions that you can buy, traps, etc. This could give Egg Wars a whole new experience and players could strategies more. It also gives the game a whole new perspective and (don't hate me for this either) maybe even more fun game-play. All in all it could make the game just a little more exciting!
Potions are exciting.

A

A pigeon

No , never .
It's a definite no for the Knockback stick, way to OP and would cause a lot of issues and negative feedback. You don't really need snowballs, you can just use a bow so I don't see it being nessecary for that to be added same goes for traps, which you can go play skywars for that sort of gameplay, not egg wars.
You can get potions with Emeralds on some maps.

@Unipotato @CyanYellow Move to suggestions please?
^^

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I Think Every Gadget You Mentioned is so cool and i really like the traps idea but maybe knockback stick V is so OP

O_O

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Of they add This, the whole defence game from eggwars would be ruined.
I do not agree with This. It is more fun to play with more defending and not doing gadgets do the work.
Also the kb stick is too overpowerd. It can be decreased to 1 or 2.

But still I do not agree -1
there is the mixing spoon <wooden shovel knockback I> so why would they add something like that in the shop i mean in speed eggwars

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
This is a firm no for me.

No need to add all kind of weird weapons. With all the cries about a simple bow I don't see why the staff would even ever think about adding even more crazy weapons. We've got the minecraft weapons; sword, axe and bow. I personally like it to stay that way ;)

A

A pigeon

Id say this whole thread belongs in lucky blocks. Because everything mentioned here sounds insane

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
When I said snowballs I meant, maybe they could be pretty cheap, but say you could only have 10 at a time or something to make it so people dont just spam snowballs the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo 🦤
Amazinq wrote on Catss's profile.
A bit late but thanks for everything
I just reached 50th on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard this would be my third leaderboard on Cubecraft:D
Parkour Competitive leader bord games.png
Screenbits 2024-05-24_005032.png
Top Bottom