Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be awesome if there were more ways to customize beds. Like, I want to be able to change the color of the sheets and the headboard. I also think it would be cool to be able to add a footboard and rails to the bed. What do you think?
I want to see a skins for the bed like egg wars

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be awesome if there were more ways to customize beds. Like, I want to be able to change the color of the sheets and the headboard. I also think it would be cool to be able to add a footboard and rails to the bed. What do you think?

I have always wanted to have a bed wars skins for bed wars it would be so cool haha xD

AuraVSTz

May 18, 2024
Milkyway Galaxy
Pronouns
He/Him
I have always wanted to have a bed wars skins for bed wars it would be so cool haha xD
I really appreciate your response to my suggestion of adding customized beds to Bedwars. It means a lot to me that you took the time to reply. I would be overjoyed if your team were to add this feature to the game.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
Hey TIm
1718558257017.jpeg

"hwldseiqlxtcghnm,nk,m./;'[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[["
-Cat
Reesle wrote on gio.1482's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
iTz1Hamood wrote on Thjis's profile.
Pro mod, ty for accepting report! :D
mcnadji wrote on BlueFresa's profile.
Hey I saw a post of yours that you had all the tower defense maps from Cubecraft. Is there any chance you would mind letting me download them? It's really nostalgic for me. Thanks!
Top Bottom