Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this map?

• Yes (Please state why in the comments)

• No (Please state why in the comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Haunted Manor
This map was created by SuperheroPanda
There are 25 jumps
Any other recommended things needed?
Tell me!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Meant for 8-10 players
I didn't mark the points, if I need to. Comment down below :p

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Screenshots
2016-09-26_10.53.56.png
2016-09-26_10.54.02.png

2016-09-26_11.03.05.png

2016-09-26_11.03.11.png

Why do I always forget f1 ;-;

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Parkour does not seem like the spawn of satan so -1 :P jk nice map! Maybe add some other variations if stone (stone brick, andesite) to the walls to make them more interesting

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I never play Parkour Minigame but the map got my attention. I think it would be cooler if you change the walls into stone bricks (like @POWER_RANGER said), because now are the walls and the platforms both cobblestone. More colors and/or more variation in blocks would make the map very cool, but the design is really cool! :)

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I really like the outside surrounding the jumps. I think the actual jumps should have some more color even though the theme is all spooky. Too much gray for me.
Keep improving.

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
As stated above, I think you should add some more detail instead of repetitive patterns. You could mix up some more blocks like polished andesite or stone bricks, but you could also just change the layout of the walls. I really like the idea though, and I think this is a good start for a nice map.

Reactions: Pandaa

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
I quite like the map though some people may say it's a very repetitive pattern and needs some variation/detail added.
All the Parkour Minigame maps have a repetitive pattern on the walls. It's perfectly fine.

I would get rid of the fencing on the starting platform. It doesn't fit in, and it takes up room to jump. And I don't see how this matches with the theme of 'Haunted Mansion', it has more of a dungeon feel.

DaY0shi_

Oct 2, 2016
I think you should make it bigger. It's a little small compared to other parkour maps.I also think it should be more colorful.

N

Nikboo

Nice map @Panda. :)
The parkour minigame doesn't get a lot of map submissions so it would be cool to have more maps for it.

I do agree with what @josvu22 sait though:

As stated above, I think you should add some more detail instead of repetitive patterns. You could mix up some more blocks like polished andesite or stone bricks, but you could also just change the layout of the walls. I really like the idea though, and I think this is a good start for a nice map.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I love this map very detailed, I would love someone to make a haunted themed eggwars map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom