Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HatrixDotCom

Jul 1, 2014
Welcome To My Artwork

Hello!

Welcome to my first Art Thread. I have made some graphics in the late month or so, and I'm just showing you some. I want to see your feedback so right what you think my graphics are capable of. No I will not be doing graphics for other players, This thread i made is just to see if people like my graphics. If most if you's like my Art I will be delighted to make graphics for people.

Graphics/Artwork
[PixelArt]
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

[Art]

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for looking at my graphics and I hope you all like these!

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I really like the art, there really cool. But the graphics just seems a bit generic, almost every person who makes graphics has a similar background. Try being more creative, the blue one is good, and professional, but I feel like I have seen people do this style like a million times.

HatrixDotCom

Jul 1, 2014
I really like the art, there really cool. But the graphics just seems a bit generic, almost every person who makes graphics has a similar background. Try being more creative, the blue one is good, and professional, but I feel like I have seen people do this style like a million times.
Thanks for the feedback, now I can improve on something!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I'm rather impressed. You have a variety in graphics ranging from 2D drawn graphics to 3D modeling which is great.
Helps us from trying to find different graphics artists.
Your 3d graphics were very good I love it. I'm still curious about the 2d one. maybe a few more pictures on that one?
something a lot more colorful and happy :3

9/10 - I think everyone will love these. Honestly, I speak for anyone who hasn't seen this yet. :D

HatrixDotCom

Jul 1, 2014
I'm rather impressed. You have a variety in graphics ranging from 2D drawn graphics to 3D modeling which is great.
Helps us from trying to find different graphics artists.
Your 3d graphics were very good I love it. I'm still curious about the 2d one. maybe a few more pictures on that one?
something a lot more colorful and happy :3

9/10 - I think everyone will love these. Honestly, I speak for anyone who hasn't seen this yet. :D
A
Thanks so much<3 Means a lot to me. 2d Art is very hard but I'll try!

MiNzZA

Mar 17, 2014
I think they are really good and I have seen people pay for graphics like this, but not original. I really like the style of your artwork. It looks very smart and professional.
If you could somehow combine some of your artwork into your graphics and add some of your own twist to it I think you will do very well with them. And I'm sure people would love to have one.
Just one tip if you're going to give some graphics to people: Keep it exclusive and only do a few, this will keep your graphics much more desirable which is what they deserve to be.
If you maybe drew a 3D minecraft character. You would show your flare and originality there because you seem to have a very good technique for shadowing and lightening which could make your 3D excellent.

HatrixDotCom

Jul 1, 2014
I think they are really good and I have seen people pay for graphics like this, but not original. I really like the style of your artwork. It looks very smart and professional.
If you could somehow combine some of your artwork into your graphics and add some of your own twist to it I think you will do very well with them. And I'm sure people would love to have one.
Just one tip if you're going to give some graphics to people: Keep it exclusive and only do a few, this will keep your graphics much more desirable which is what they deserve to be.
If you maybe drew a 3D minecraft character. You would show your flare and originality there because you seem to have a very good technique for shadowing and lightening which could make your 3D excellent.
Wow Amazing job Hatrix!
Thanks so much guys. I really enjoyed reading this!

HatrixDotCom

Jul 1, 2014
Alright, I'm having some incredible feedback, now the Question.
Should I make graphics for people, if yes I will start making these for CubeCraft Games Community.
But my program and editing program (Program: Cinema 4d, Editing: PhotoShop CS6) Or well only my Cinema 4d is braking. I need to get the program again so I will not be making the graphics for another week or so.

N

Nyanbaz

Alright, I'm having some incredible feedback, now the Question.
Should I make graphics for people, if yes I will start making these for CubeCraft Games Community.
But my program and editing program (Program: Cinema 4d, Editing: PhotoShop CS6) Or well only my Cinema 4d is braking. I need to get the program again so I will not be making the graphics for another week or so.
I really think you should make these for players.

Since everyone really likes them, and it's something you seem to enjoy a lot.

HatrixDotCom

Jul 1, 2014
I really think you should make these for players.

Since everyone really likes them, and it's something you seem to enjoy a lot.
Thanks<3
Who made that 'NyanBaz!' Girl/Picture, whoever made that has some talent!

HatrixDotCom

Jul 1, 2014
@Claudia Or any other mod, please delete the first image, as I have not made that. I have only helped which that so please remove it.

Top Bottom