Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
My bug report got denied because ChaosConjurer couldnt reproduce it. So i am asking you do, you guys ever had this? In 1.8 skywars not 1.9-1.13. 1.8

I found out that it only happens to me in Basic. It only happens the first chest i open when i get released from my cage.

(I open the chest and it when i do it closes immediately and i can see chainmail boots in my inven while i am in the chest)

Last edited:
Reactions: elchuii

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
This happens to everyone, it happens to me, so it must be a common case ... but I do not know, I can not say anything because I do not know if it's bug or not. But an iron boot appears to me.

Reactions: elchuii

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yes, sometimes this happens to me. It's just bad luck, but, it is a bug. In my opinion it's weird to deny a bug report if you can't reproduce it, but I think chaos had a reason.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Awe. Yes, this does happen to me a lot. So I hopped into CubeCraft to try and recreate it again, as it happens almost every single game.

Attempt number one: A pair of chain mail boots appeared in my inventory; yet they disappeared without closing my inventory.

Attempt number two + three: My inventory gets closed, yet no chain mail boots appear in my inventory.

Attempt number four and five: Nothing happened. (obviously not gonna show a video of nothing happening, move on .-.)

Attempt number six: The exact same bug was recreated.

A clip, from 3 days ago. Since I record every single 1.8 game and most of my 1.9 games, 'cause Sentinel, I found this.
My inventory was closed for no reason at first, then the pair of chain mail boots appeared in my inventory the second time, closing my inventory yet again, a second time:

As you can obviously see, it's more common than you might think. I have no idea how Chaos was not able to recreate it. Considering the fact she most likely tried multiple times to recreate it, not just one game of SkyWars.

This happens to everyone, it happens to me, so it must be a common case ... but I do not know, I can not say anything because I do not know if it's bug or not. But an iron boot appears to me.
I fail to see how you think that 1.8 SkyWars game play is supposed to come with chain mail boots in your inventory, forcing it to close, and then disappearing; then saying it might not be a bug.
Yes, it is a bug. Kinda annoying if you ask me.

I love how everyone that commented so far all have a different rank e-e

Last edited:
Reactions: comfyyy
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom