Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayroon2021

Oct 31, 2021
If anyone playing Cubecraft bedrock edition would like any help having farms for mobs or food made please lemme know! I specialize in building automatic cactus farms, mob grinders, tree farms, food farms, animal grinders, storage rooms, Houses, and other fun things! so please if you need or want any help with these in your world please hit me up in dms or reply to this message!

Reactions: d3llboss

lugga1004

Nov 1, 2021
Bavaria, Germany
If anyone playing Cubecraft bedrock edition would like any help having farms for mobs or food made please lemme know! I specialize in building automatic cactus farms, mob grinders, tree farms, food farms, animal grinders, storage rooms, Houses, and other fun things! so please if you need or want any help with these in your world please hit me up in dms or reply to this message!
Hi,
Do you know any kind of sorting system that works in Skyblock?

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello jayroom :)
Do you know how to make a pigman farm??

Reactions: jayroon2021

jayroon2021

Oct 31, 2021
Hi,
Do you know any kind of sorting system that works in Skyblock?
It depends on the sorting system you wanna use, i build giant storage rooms that contain like 80+ double chests so they can put things away in the right area but if you need auto sorting that requires redstone stuff which comes way later in the game. But if you want a storage room built HMU

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
in that case i formally request some for floors in my cocoa farm
this morning i went from 3 to 5, and just now i've made a 6th floor
but it requires tons of jungle wood
pass me ur discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom