Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
All right it has been an amazing year and for those that may still remember, I was helper at this time of the year last year, every year during the summer I am absent everywhere but the forums here!
I have a summer job, I'm a life guard, and the job requires me to live at campsites, homes etc.. that don't necessarily have a WiFi connection so I can only rely on a 4G connection.

I'll be working 2 months, and spending 3 weeks at Mayotte, a French island 4 hours boat ride off the coast of Madagascar, I doubt I'l even have a phone connection there but I don't plan on using it as I have such a tight schedule.

So this is my farewell post to the community, I hope you all have amazing summer holidays!
I'll be back near mid September, see you all then!

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
All right it has been an amazing year and for those that may still remember, I was helper at this time of the year last year, every year during the summer I am absent everywhere but the forums here!
I have a summer job, I'm a life guard, and the job requires me to live at campsites, homes etc.. that don't necessarily have a WiFi connection so I can only rely on a 4G connection.

I'll be working 2 months, and spending 3 weeks at Mayotte, a French island 4 hours boat ride off the coast of Madagascar, I doubt I'l even have a phone connection there but I don't plan on using it as I have such a tight schedule.

So this is my farewell post to the community, I hope you all have amazing summer holidays!

Good Bye
Ill miss you!
th

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Life guard, interesting.. ( I just had a life saving unit in PE lol. )

Anyways, I hope you do well and hope you have fun! ( saving people )

We'll see you back at September :)

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Reading through this and I'm just like "I'm planning on sitting around at home a lot this summer! :D "

Good luck and it sounds amazing what you're doing :P

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Goodbye :(

I will miss you as Mod and as YouTuber. I have watched much of your streams. Enjoy your trip!

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com

Nice man!

D

Deleted member 89311

Have fun on your trip lez! See you in september!!:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom