Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 17, 2017
header.png

Hello CubeCrafters,

So, today is a very special day! Today CubeCraft has turned 4 years old! This year has been another amazing year! We've gained so much more content in the last year, lets hope that next year is going to be just as amazing!

However to Celebrate the birthday now, we have a few things to announce:

:cube_light: Sale :cube_light:
We will be hosting a sale, from now till the 2nd January on our store. We will be offering discounts on all ranks of 30%, so if you wish to grab a deal while you can, you can do here!

:cube_light: Livestream :cube_light:
Tonight we'll be doing a special community livestream here. The stream will be starting at 7PM GMT today and lasting for 2 hours! If you want to come join us get up to whatever we get up to, feel free! :eek:
Thanks to everyone who attended the livestream! It was great fun! If you wish to watch the livestream, you can do here.

:cube_light: Maps :cube_light:
To celebrate as well, the build team have put together 5 more amazing maps... beware, puns incoming...

EggWars - Garden (Team)
Are you gonna bee ready? Barry B Benson is
garden.jpg

SkyWars - School (Team)

Schools out for summe... I mean winter!
school.jpg

SkyWars - Swamp (Team)

This is my swamp...
swamp.jpg

Lucky Islands - Blossom (Solo)

Where beautiful rivalries blossom
blossom.jpg

Lucky Islands - Lumber mill (Team)

Hurry up and log on and play!
lumbermill.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BTW I LOVE THE NEW MAPS XD

torzone

Jan 19, 2017
Australia
none.com
header.png

Hello CubeCrafters,

So, today is a very special day! Today CubeCraft has turned 4 years old! This year has been another amazing year! We've gained so much more content in the last year, lets hope that next year is going to be just as amazing!

We will be hosting a sale, from now till the 2nd January on our store. We will be offering discounts on all ranks of 30%, so if you wish to grab a deal while you can, you can do here!

Tonight we'll be doing a special community livestream here. The stream will be starting at 7PM GMT today and lasting for 2 hours! If you want to come join us get up to whatever we get up to, feel free! :eek:
Thanks to everyone who attended the livestream! It was great fun! If you wish to watch the livestream, you can do here.

To celebrate as well, the build team have put together 5 more amazing maps... beware, puns incoming...

EggWars - Garden (Team)
garden.jpg

SkyWars - School (Team)

school.jpg

SkyWars - Swamp (Team)

This is my swamp...
swamp.jpg

blossom.jpg

lumbermill.jpg

I'm loving the Garden map!

YtGamer

Jan 20, 2017
I love Cubecraft so much it,s the best server on the world i was so dumb to download hacks and let my little brother playing on my pc im banned :(

Reactions: Fristey

SmidgeCake

Jan 18, 2017
header.png

Hello CubeCrafters,

EggWars - Garden (Team)
garden.jpg

SkyWars - School (Team)

school.jpg

SkyWars - Swamp (Team)

This is my swamp...
swamp.jpg

blossom.jpg

lumbermill.jpg

Wow! I didn't know the server's been going on for four years! Happy birthday CubeCraft!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
RobinDn wrote on SanCookie's profile.
🍪 When do I get my cookie?
RobinDn wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :D
Top Bottom