Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 31, 2016
This is to Cube craft staff I found 3 people breaking the rules: one people is using fly hacks and maybe kill aura. the Two other people are cross teaming with that hacker.

Here is the link to the video:

Also the three people are

_TheMobMiner_, yoamn_MLGASF and lightening0918

Thank and I just made an account :D.

Bye

puppy234

Jan 2, 2017
o_O:):);):(:mad::confused1::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:D:eek::cube_light::fantamug::oops::rolleyes:o_O??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
This is to Cube craft staff I found 3 people breaking the rules: one people is using fly hacks and maybe kill aura. the Two other people are cross teaming with that hacker.

Here is the link to the video:

Also the three people are

_TheMobMiner_, yoamn_MLGASF and lightening0918

Thank and I just made an account :D.

Bye
Please report hackers here: reports.cubecraft.net
And make sure to read the guidelines which are found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/
Thanks for catching those hackers and I hope you can enjoy this server :)
Happy B-Day Cube!!!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom