Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ahaha

Oct 18, 2015
2015-10-21_16.30.41.png

Reactions: nmflash8 and Ekzos

Lenteguppie

Jul 15, 2015
maybe you can do the minigame lobby's changing to maybe it's awesone to!!!
but well done :D

dylano274

Oct 23, 2015
View attachment 59655

- NEW MAIN HUB -

View attachment 59656
The new Halloween hub built by our amazing Build Team. It's drop 'dead' gorgeous. Any 'bone'head can see that. There's loads of little, hidden features throughout the map. We've also added the jump pads back so you can easily get to the game portal.

- PUMPKIN HUNT -
View attachment 59658

This is a cool little scavenger hunt in the main lobby. There are 20 mini-pumpkins hidden around, which all have a fire effect on them. Find all 20 (by punching them) to get an blood trail and the werewolf hat! Better be fast, this can only be claimed throughout halloween.

- HALLOWEEN HATS -
5 new Halloween hats, including Werewolf, Steve Zombie, Eyeball, Scream and Monster. 3 examples are shown in the picture above. Werewolf is only claimable by completing the Pumpkin Hunt, the other four can be bought using vanity points or found in cubelets.

- PARKOUR -
View attachment 59657

This parkour is 'horrifyingly' fun. It's hard, but I promise it's possible!

- COMPETITIONS -
We've got some awesome competitions on the forums throughout halloween. All with great prizes, including FREE RANKS!
Check out the links below to see how to win.
YouTube Competition - Selfie Competition - Art Competition - Horror Story Competition

That's all for now,
Joe :fantamug:

Known Bugs;
- 'Halloween Part 1' board seems broke to some people, this is client side and not server side. Looking into the issue and looking for a fix. Will keep you updated. (Fixed)

(Post may be updated if questions are asked)

SrSphaxx

Dec 30, 2015
If you guys see this, (the staff) i want to create in my server a lobby of cubecraft, i can? :) I recreate a cubecraft but in nopremium and with my maps, so im waiting for your awnser (Staff) :) and thx for make me happy on this server :DDD

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom